Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-21-2011, 11:07 PM
atomdanger

Default Fitch taking stabs at Diaz

Now clearly, Fitch is upset he isn't getting a shot at GSP, again.

But its probably because of THIS

I also have no clue what he was talking about on twitter,
Diaz was the WW champ and Shields the MW champ.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:07 AM
Maldonado136

I don't understand how you can beg for a title shot when you're last fight was a draw. I also don't understand how he said that diaz should fight shields when fitch wont even fight the aka guys. I also don't understand why he retweeted someone's message that he gave gsp the best fight when he got beat up for five rounds. I also don't understand how he thinks he got robbed of the W in the Penn fight. You get the point.

Complaining the way he is isn't going to do him any favors especially when Dana has already been irritated with him and AKA in the past. He hasn't shown anything that would make me think that another shot at the title would go his way. The fight wouldn't sell at all and I just wouldn't watch it. Do I think Diaz deserves a shot? Not really but I am a big fan of his so I'll definitely take it. Also there is literally zero legitimate contenders for either guy so I would think that it kind of has to happen.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Buc Nasty

How long since Fitch finished a fight?
Old 05-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Buc Nasty

Just read on another site he wants Diaz v Shields for no.1 contendership whle he is out injured, and a direct message to Swick saying its BS and who should 'frenchie' fight next?
How ironic that he won't fight Kos or Swick but he thinks he can call for other team mates to fight. And making racist comments now as well? GSP tooled you for five rounds you utter tard! this guy, I hope he gets a severe beating when he comes back.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:48 PM

any chance that this is a fake twitter account?

[
Old 05-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Maldonado136

It's real.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:58 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
Just read on another site he wants Diaz v Shields for no.1 contendership whle he is out injured, and a direct message to Swick saying its BS and who should 'frenchie' fight next?
How ironic that he won't fight Kos or Swick but he thinks he can call for other team mates to fight. And making racist comments now as well? GSP tooled you for five rounds you utter tard! this guy, I hope he gets a severe beating when he comes back.
Yeah its his account, I don't get it.

Sour grapes I guess. Fitch comes off like a wiener,
and its all his OWN fault.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:55 PM

Fitch has beaten every guy he has fought since he fough GSP.
With the exception of the BJ Penn BS draw that he clearly won.

Now you don't have to be a fan of his to clearly see that he is the #1 contender to GSP. But with the draw I think he should fight BJ Penn again just so he can beat on his face again.

It's a fact that the last person to really give GSP a good fight was Fitch.
GSP did everything to finish that fight but Fitch is a warrior and fought till the last bell rang. He didn't seat in his stool with the face of a broken man and quit.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
What did he say??
Old 05-23-2011, 07:17 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Fitch has beaten every guy he has fought since he fough GSP.
With the exception of the BJ Penn BS draw that he clearly won.

Now you don't have to be a fan of his to clearly see that he is the #1 contender to GSP. But with the draw I think he should fight BJ Penn again just so he can beat on his face again.

It's a fact that the last person to really give GSP a good fight was Fitch.
GSP did everything to finish that fight but Fitch is a warrior and fought till the last bell rang. He didn't seat in his stool with the face of a broken man and quit.
Beaten is such an ugly word, especially when talking about Finch. Maybe we should say 'outlasted' or 'outscored' because lets be honest. He really didn't put the beating on anyone.

Jake gave Gsp a run for his money more then Finch did. Finch did nothing in his first fight besides survive.

Didn't that guy on the stool who quit also take Finch to a draw?