Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-18-2011, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Where at? Which one? Have I been there?
Maybe! Not in Olympia, Chuck, it was back when we lived on the Olympic Peninsula :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Duh! Flo's Diner

ROFL!!!! That's right!!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:40 AM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
Do you remember when Bigi Macs would be 2 for $2 or 2 for $2.22 every few months? I was a teenager then and being that I spent so much money wasting gas burnign up the roads it was nothing for me to go all day then have only a few dollars left for me and a friend to get big macs for dinner.
YES!!! I LOVED the 2 for $2!!! What a deal that was, I'd love one right now!! I wish they were still 2 fer 2! Teenagerwell that was college for me but what better for starving college kids to live on, that and $1 pizza slice days! mmmmm I think I'm drooling
Old 05-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I just tried to estimate how many chicken nuggest my kids have eaten. Pretty sure it is close to 2,500 between the two of them.
Yeah.. when the kids were younger.. (3-5) we probably went there a few times.. cause the nuggets are a draw for the kids... but one day I told Taylor (my daughter).. that there is no part of a chicken that is a "nugget".. since then.. she never wanted them...
Old 05-18-2011, 12:28 PM
TheDotComKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I've probably eaten at McDonalds over 300 times in the last 365 days. I usually grab breakfast there on my way home from work. Interestingly enough, I've also lost close to 60 pounds in the last year and gone from a snug size 38 waist down to a loose size 36 (I might be able to fit into a 34 waist here soon).
Thats awesome! when I first moved away from home I lived on the convenience store diet(chips,choclate and pop) and lost tons of weight too and it wasnt like I was starving myself I was just eating alot of t.v dinners and junk like that.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
I've probably eaten at McDonalds over 300 times in the last 365 days. I usually grab breakfast there on my way home from work. Interestingly enough, I've also lost close to 60 pounds in the last year and gone from a snug size 38 waist down to a loose size 36 (I might be able to fit into a 34 waist here soon).
Wow that is great that you lost so much weight!!

Even if the guy were skinny i don't think he should brag about eating all of that fattening food. can't be good on the arteries. even skinny people have clogged arteries and heart attacks.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:21 PM
County Mike

Reading this makes my stomach hurt.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
That's crazy!

I've actually never eaten a Big Mac before. Or a Whopper.

But I've tore up some serious double cheeseburgers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

the problem with MCD is it doesnt fill you up...thats why I never go there. I'd have to have about ten burgers to feel like i'd eaten anything one milkshake later i'dbe ready for seconds.

I dont think its such an achievement

but...taking them home, freeezing them...and microwaving them back to life before consuption...thats...an achievement in and of itself
Old 05-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
that there is no part of a chicken that is a "nugget".. since then.. she never wanted them...
your mean

but...then by the same reasoning, their aint no offal in the nuggets neither...coz their aint a part of a chicken called "offal" neither...but I suspect...there is nothing chicken about chicken nuggets...I bet the same is true for all processed meat...water...and...offfffaaaaaallll
Old 05-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
do you not go to that Tack-o-bell anymore that you took me too

I love Tack-o-bells but we dont have them in this country