Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Default Just a thought!

With all the economic problems facing this County right now,with the war on terror and everything else, Ain't the Obama administration got bigger more important things to worry about than what Rush Limbaugh says?
Old 03-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Stump Rules!

I'd say never listen to what Rush says ever

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Crisco

IF no one listened to him he would just go away.

Beauty of ratings.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:46 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I'd say never listen to what Rush says ever
Maybe you ought to consider listening a few times even if you do disagree with him! That way you will have a better idea of just what he did and didn't say. But my main point was don't the Obama administration and their lapdogs at MSNBC have better more important things to do than attack a Radio talk show host like Rush. I don't expect nobody to agree with Rush on everything. I do however think that its silly to get so bent out of shape when he expresses a negative opinion of someone!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Josh

I listened to Rush for years but I finally gave up on him a couple years ago since he rarely criticised the Republican party. There is no doubt that he has a huge impact on the political landscape though.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
Maybe you ought to consider listening a few times even if you do disagree with him! That way you will have a better idea of just what he did and didn't say. But my main point was don't the Obama administration and their lapdogs at MSNBC have better more important things to do than attack a Radio talk show host like Rush. I don't expect nobody to agree with Rush on everything. I do however think that its silly to get so bent out of shape when he expresses a negative opinion of someone!
Hell would be stranded on a raft in the hot sun with no wind, and no way to drown, with Rosie O on your left, and Rush on your right.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Hell would be stranded on a raft in the hot sun with no wind, and no way to drown, with Rosie O on your left, and Rush on your right.
Yes most definitely!! uggg.. Which one is more annoying? The saga will continue!!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Yes most definitely!! uggg.. Which one is more annoying? The saga will continue!!
I personally feel Rosie is more annoying.. Rush atleast understands the issue

Rosie just kind of pukes things out of her mouth.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
One deserves a pickaxe to the face, the other, a sledgehammer. I'm not sure which one deserves what. Perhaps I'll write about it tonite.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Administrator

Rush Limbaugh is awesome! I'd vote for that man for President if he actually ran and I'm 100% serious about that.

However, since Bush Jr. is gone and they're not going to be able to blame him for too much longer; the Democrats need a new conservative to vilify. They just don't realize that the more they attack Rush and take his words out of context, then the better his ratings get. And I believe that Rush speaks a lot of common sense and his brand of conservatism is pretty much exactly in line with what I believe.

WAR RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!