Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Miss Foxy

If I could go back I would go back to September 2005 and have done it all different. I would have NOT walked away with nothing and just my clothes and the kids clothes. I would have fought for what was mine and made life a living hell for a certain cheater.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:14 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I would go back to the day I was shot in a robbery.. and instead of me being shot.. it would have been the other guy (go figure).

Why..

Cause 20 years later.. it still messes with me..

I saw a TV show (Bones) that had a guy dying and the scene was unnerving.. had the hair on my arms standing... brought a lot back...

and the guy that shot me, wouldn't have had the chance to kill someone else 3 weeks later... who by what I understood.. was a much better person than I.
I got robbed once at gun point when I was a teenger as a set up by someone I knew. If it ever happens again there will be justice on my terms.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:23 PM
BamaGrits84

I guess the thing I wish I could take back the most was all the times my sister invited me over to watch Alabama play football with her and I didn't. I would have given a part of my liver, a kidney, and one of my lungs to have known how soon the time for taking her up on those offers would have ended. It really sucks that the last game we watched together was from an ICU room while I tried to fool myself into thinking she would be out of there before seasons end.

Salt meet wound.