Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Question If You could just go back....

If you could just go back in time within your life span to change something...what would it be...and why?
Old 05-16-2011, 03:26 AM
bradwright

I would go back to 1980 and invest a couple of grand in a little known company by the name of microsoft....i'll let you figure out the why.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Waiting for June 6th

I'd go steal Obama birth certificate just to mess with everybody!
Old 05-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Dethbob

I would go back and not walk away from the Church in my teens. I tried atheism, taoism, existentialism etc. and learned first hand that they are all crap, but I pretty much already new that. In the mean time I lost a lot of ground in getting my life where it needed to be, and have a lot of catching up to do.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethbob View Post
I would go back and not walk away from the Church in my teens. I tried atheism, taoism, existentialism etc. and learned first hand that they are all crap, but I pretty much already new that. In the mean time I lost a lot of ground in getting my life where it needed to be, and have a lot of catching up to do.
I wouldn't call them all crap... but I would say that there is a lot to learn from all organized religions.. if only that they just don't have it quite right.. IMO...
Old 05-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I would go back to the day I was shot in a robbery.. and instead of me being shot.. it would have been the other guy (go figure).

Why..

Cause 20 y