Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-11-2009, 01:12 PM
rearnakedchoke

LOL .. Penn is such a whining little baby ... Good for him, he is now trying to prove something that is nearly impossible, that GSP ingested something .. LOL ... really, this guy is bad for the sport ....
Old 03-11-2009, 01:50 PM
billythekid2000

It can't be proved that GSP ingested anything to make him slippery. I'm surprised that his lawyers included that in the statement. That's just speculation, hearsay, or just making **** up. If GSP didn't ingest any banned substances, then it's not even illegal, althought it's not proffesional, either. I think BJ is really going after a NC. BJ aint gonna quit until he gets his NC.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Good, thank you BJ Penn.

I would hate to hear all that drama about the greasing and have no formal complaint about it.

I feel like if somebody truly has a problem and feels they were wronged somehow,
that they should file a formal complaint, not just whine about it online,
or in interviews, etc...
Exactly.. I am glad he decided to do something about it and I can't wait to see what the outcome is!!
Old 03-11-2009, 01:56 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

The outcome will be more acne.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:15 PM
GnP

Dear lord BJ you had your ass handed to you by a better fighter, deal with it and move on.

How the frick do you expect to prove he swallowed something a few months ago? This is typical BJ tactics of through enough **** and some is bound to stick thus avoiding the fact you are an inferior fighter
Old 03-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Crisco

I wonder if BJ thinks the fight would have gone differently if there wasn't a little vaseline on GSP's shoulder?.

I'm not saying it was not a cheating move but it's no different then a low blow in my opinion.

I would just like to know if he thinks he could have won because at that point I will say this is all a big show for him to try and save face. If he says no GSP was owning the **** out of my face all over the place I just think he should be called out for cheating then I will take him seriously.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Hughes_GOAT

good on BJ. i doubt they expect to prove he ingested something, it's just more of a way to make GSP look bad. he already greased, so throw in something else on top of. the greasing is already proven.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:55 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
You mean it wasn't two separate things: the greasing by Nurse and him also taking something? The reason I thought it was two is because of their wording, "Penn and his representative also allege..."

Ooo good point
Old 03-11-2009, 04:57 PM
atomdanger

I can't believe so many people are giving BJ crap for filing a complaint.

What would you do if you felt like somebody broke the rules (and you had video proof)?

Whine about it on your website? Or say nothing?

BJ in my opinion is being a man and sticking up for what he believes is right,
having somebody cheat and win, and being too scared to say anything would be being a b*tch IMO,
Penn really feels like GSP cheated/broke the rules, so he is doing something about it.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
I can't believe so many people are giving BJ crap for filing a complaint.

What would you do if you felt like somebody broke the rules (and you had video proof)?

Whine about it on your website? Or say nothing?

BJ in my opinion is being a man and sticking up for what he believes is right,
having somebody cheat and win, and being too scared to say anything would be being a b*tch IMO,
Penn really feels like GSP cheated/broke the rules, so he is doing something about it.
I give him credit but I want to see him admit he was beat regardless of what went on then I can respect him for what he is doing. That is being a man.

Calling someone out on what they did wrong but having the balls to admit that you still would have lost that fight that day. Then it shows your out for justice instead of being a whine baby