oh please....not that again, Dave. you're still in denial
and you should have stayed retired

Thats right. I retired him

okay...so he left...but thats coz he couldnt andle ma riddum
Old 03-13-2009, 03:30 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
and i'm still in my prime...you act like i'm old and over the hill....like Pulver
Ken Shamrock was the name that sprung to mind actually

The difference between You and Pulver is he can catch a second wind...you can only produce one

Talk about verbal shadowboxing
Old 03-13-2009, 03:35 AM
lc87

From what I have seen goats pretty good but I think I've seen some chinks in his armour. I think if I "go in gunz ablazing and throwing bolows" I might have a chance.

That's one of my fav pre fight quotes of all time leben was good for something besides a punching bag
Old 03-13-2009, 03:36 AM
lc87

Im just kiddin don't kill me
Old 03-13-2009, 03:40 AM
que

bradright, if greasing is so legal, then why has dana white, joe rogan, the athletic commission, and many other professionals stated that what happened in the octagon that night was completely and utterly NOT legal?

are you saying they are all wrong, and you are right?

i would think dana white, joe rogan and the athletic commission knows more than you do on whether GSP's greasing was legal or not.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:41 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
From what I have seen goats pretty good but I think I've seen some chinks in his armour. I think if I "go in gunz ablazing and throwing bolows" I might have a chance.

That's one of my fav pre fight quotes of all time leben was good for something besides a punching bag
He's got amazing Stamina.

He can fight a bout over more then a week, and in more then a single thread.

In his hey day you could combine that with Speed. Every few seconds there would be a posted response in one of as many as five active threads with sparring taking place.

It was all consuming.

THATS how I got a start on my post count. When he left about July (I joined in March) I already had HALF the post count I would have in total two years after he was gone. 15K posts in 5 months. Thats three thousand for every month!!!! The next two years I managed the same over a span of about twenty four months...less then 0ne K a month

then when he went...I was like...Anderson Silva...noone sharp enough to challenge me Andreas was also pretty much my mentor. I'd never been on another forum before coming here...I can verbal spar in real life...but I'd never done it in cyberspace before.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:05 AM
lc87

I said I was kiddin and not to kill me. The only net I have is my phone so im too slow to achive greatness.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:06 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
I said I was kiddin and not to kill me. The only net I have is my phone so im too slow to achive greatness.
greatness is over-rated

You'd have to talk to andreas about Greatness...I dont know nothing about that

I wont Kill you...but he might
Old 03-13-2009, 05:43 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT

if you're trying not to understand, or just don't care, you should explicitly say so and we can all just move along.

no one is being childish here but you. i had enough respect to refute your position and yet you still claim ignorance?

sorry, but you came with the sarcasm first, i just gave it back. if you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen gramps.

i understand,,but you sure dont,
quite acting like a child and post the rule in the NSAC rule book that prohibits greasing,

and no i didn't start the sarcasm,,you did ,

but hey you can end it all,just post the rule,,

is that really so hard for you?

YOU SEEM TO BE REAL GOOD AT SHOOTING YOUR MOUTH OFF,YOUR JUST NOT MUCH INTO BACKING ANYTHING UP WITH FACTS,

and no telling me Dana and some guys from the NSAC say its illegal isn't proof,,

probably none of those guys ever read the rules thoroughly enough to know what the rule states,

well,i did,now its your turn,

but hey if you wish not to because it contradicts everything you say then by all means then,,just keep on ranting like a child and ignore the truth.

seems to be what you do all the time anyway.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:14 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
then when he went...I was like...Anderson Silva...noone sharp enough to challenge me Andreas was also pretty much my mentor. I'd never been on another forum before coming here...I can verbal spar in real life...but I'd never done it in cyberspace before.
You beat me everytime with your ability to make me feel uninterested. Your posts exploit my weakness to everything boring and flaccid. Congratulations ;)