Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:39 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default Newsvine Poll - Rate Obama

For those interested, you can rate Obama and write a short statement regarding your vote.

http://www.polls.newsvine.com/_quest...e-barack-obama

250,000+ votes so far
A's & B's currently account for 41.8% of the vote, while D's & F's account for 52% of the vote. Looks as if more people are disapproving of the Prez.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:45 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
For those interested, you can rate Obama and write a short statement regarding your vote.

http://www.polls.newsvine.com/_quest...e-barack-obama

250,000+ votes so far
A's & B's currently account for 41.8% of the vote, while D's & F's account for 52% of the vote. Looks as if more people are disapproving of the Prez.
That's an MSNBC poll even. OUCH! How much you want to bet that they'll never post the results?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:48 AM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

how many presidents have been rated since they had been in office for three months ...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:49 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
how many presidents have been rated since they had been in office for three months ...
Every single one
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-11-2009, 02:06 AM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Every single one
i dont think so, not like this
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-11-2009, 02:06 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
That's an MSNBC poll even. OUCH! How much you want to bet that they'll never post the results?
Surprisingly, even Newsweek is starting to mention they don't believe Obama has what it takes:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/188565

Amazing how quickly things change. Just last week, MSNBC.com showed that Obama's approval rating was at an all-time high:
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664
__________________

Last edited by rockdawg21; 03-11-2009 at 02:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-11-2009, 02:34 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
i dont think so, not like this
Actually, yes exactly like this. During Bush Jr's first 100 days, he was constantly under attack by the liberal media as having "stolen the election."

Anyways, Obama's approval rating is dropping fast and this poll just proves that he's losing the faith of the American people.

Obama = Epic fail
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-11-2009, 02:43 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Actually, yes exactly like this. During Bush Jr's first 100 days, he was constantly under attack by the liberal media as having "stolen the election."

Anyways, Obama's approval rating is dropping fast and this poll just proves that he's losing the faith of the American people.

Obama = Epic fail
Obama - the next Herbert Hoover. Soon enough, people are going to lose their homes and live in cardboard shacks in Central Park, and in honor of Hoover and his bad decisions, we can just call it Obamaville.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.