Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Primadawn

For all you guys saying you prefer women without makeup...

I recently read an article (I think it was in Cosmo, but don't quote me) where pics of women were shown to men and the men were to choose the most attractive look for a woman.

There were 3 pics of each woman-1 with NO makeup, 1 with minimal, natural looking makeup, and 1 with warpaint.

Overwhelmingly, men chose the pics with the minimal, natural looking makeup. Almost NOBODY actually chose the looks with NO makeup.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Miss Foxy

I am not orange its the background making me look like an Oompa Loompa!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (73.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 05-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post

I recently read an article (I think it was in Cosmo, but don't quote me) where pics of women were shown to men and the men were to choose the most attractive look for a woman.

There were 3 pics of each woman-1 with NO makeup, 1 with minimal, natural looking makeup, and 1 with warpaint.

Overwhelmingly, men chose the pics with the minimal, natural looking makeup. Almost NOBODY actually chose the looks with NO makeup.
I agree Dawn!! Some girls look great with no makeup others look really great with minimal makeup! I am a dramatic person so I like the whole look! done properly! lol.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:31 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post

True. Well done, minimal is probably best. However, so many women overdo it, it's easy to say we'd prefer none at all.