Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-10-2011, 11:34 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Me too. It taught me not to be afraid to accessorize.

wow...........

put a blonde wig on "her" and it's my Aunt Marietta..............
Old 05-10-2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
wow...........

put a blonde wig on "her" and it's my Aunt Marietta..............
tee hee

DM, I think you'd win the MHF contest for nicest feet (esp. with that little song tattoo). My sister treats herself every month to a pedicure; she wanted me to go with her but, like Amy, I don't want strangers touching my feet! Ditto for a massage! brrrr
Old 05-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
tee hee

DM, I think you'd win the MHF contest for nicest feet (esp. with that little song tattoo). My sister treats herself every month to a pedicure; she wanted me to go with her but, like Amy, I don't want strangers touching my feet! Ditto for a massage! brrrr
Depends who you ask! lol. I have a clover on my foot and girl I spoil my babies (feet)... I have a thing for my feet being touched.. Touch away.. If HughesGoat would like to comment he has seen my feet..
Old 05-10-2011, 11:49 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
tee hee

Aw.......you are very sweet but I must confess that pics can be misleading. lol. I have typical "Sicilian" feet.......short little toes! Along with short everything else!

And I don't get pedicures either because I don't like people telling me anything about my "fat little toes." I've had that happen a few times in the past!

But I am pretty happy with my tat! I think it makes my foot look slimmer! So, thank you for the compliment!
Old 05-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
Aw.......you are very sweet but I must confess that pics can be misleading. lol. I have typical "Sicilian" feet.......short little toes! Along with short everything else!

And I don't get pedicures either because I don't like people telling me anything about my "fat little toes." I've had that happen a few times in the past!

But I am pretty happy with my tat! I think it makes my foot look slimmer! So, thank you for the compliment!
Long, skinny, feet are the worst so be thankful for your little toes! My mom has long claws I tell her they are nasty! lol.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Depends who you ask! lol. I have a clover on my foot and girl I spoil my babies (feet)... I have a thing for my feet being touched.. Touch away.. If HughesGoat would like to comment he has seen my feet..
Ooh la la!! I have a feeling there is a good story behind that, Miss Foxy...
Old 05-11-2011, 02:16 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Long, skinny, feet are the worst so be thankful for your little toes! My mom has long claws I tell her they are nasty! lol.
Nothing wrong with long toes!! I can pick stuff up with mine. I know it sounds lazy, but when you're 6'4" & you drop your pen, the floor is a loooooong ways away.

I've never considered getting a pedicure because I know how jacked up my toe nails are & I wouldn't wish that on anyone!
Old 05-11-2011, 05:13 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
awww I am gonna post a pic of me without makeup! lol..
Go ahead! I suspect you will look even better without the paint!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
God I hate glitter, talk about incriminating evidence, that crap gets everywhere ...
Old 05-11-2011, 08:14 AM

Quote:
tee hee

Massage can be theraputic...loosen up tight painful muscles. You might not believe it, but something that feels soooo good, is when they massage your hands. Ranks right up there with chocolate!

Oh, and I totally agree with plucked-to-nothing eyebrows!