Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Well, he was shot in accordance with radical Islamic tradition.

Only if he was unarmed... (and by unarmed..I mean I wouldn't mind if his arms were taken offer by rounds before the face shot)
Old 05-05-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post

Only if he was unarmed... (and by unarmed..I mean I wouldn't mind if his arms were taken offer by rounds before the face shot)
LOL, rumor has it that he was unarmed! Not sure about the other part though, lol
Old 05-05-2011, 05:13 PM
rearnakedchoke

although i am glad that they said the US treated his body with islamic tradition .. my question is, how does a suicide bombers body get treated with the same tradition? i am sure they don't pick up all the pieces ..
Old 05-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
although i am glad that they said the US treated his body with islamic tradition .. my question is, how does a suicide bombers body get treated with the same tradition? i am sure they don't pick up all the pieces ..
Lol. I know right!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:

The sucide bomber spends the after life "all around" the area they bombed..

Seriously though...
Personally I could care less.. and am a bit "bugged" that there was ANY tradition involved.. I mean.. who followed tradition when Daniel Pearl was beheaded on video.. and then broadcast.. they cut his body into 10 pieces... What about the killed American soldiers that have been dragged through the street...ie: Mogadishu (granted not Al Qaeda)... We "fear" repriasals from Al Qaeda for killing Bin Laden.. where is the fear from how they have treated our dead...

What about the just plain "threats" that these groups make... If you are a citizen... and can be imprisoned by threatening the President.. and even investigated.. for making "half hearted comments".. I wouldn't have a problem with traking down these individuals.. and making them go away...

Intellectually I understand that it's best to be "the better man".. but it gets old fast...

But it really is WAY past time to put fear back into these thugs hearts...

Last edited by Spiritwalker; 05-05-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:34 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
The sucide bomber spends the after life "all around" the area they bombed..

Seriously though...
Personally I could care less.. and am a bit "bugged" that there was ANY tradition involved.. I mean.. who followed tradition when Daniel Pearl was beheaded on video.. and then broadcast.. they cut his body into 10 pieces... What about the killed American soldiers that have been dragged through the street...ie: Mogadishu (granted not Al Qaeda)... We "fear" repriasals from Al Qaeda for killing Bin Laden.. where is the from from how they have treated our dead...

What about the just plain "threats" that these groups make... If you are a citizen... and can be imprisoned by threatening the President.. and even investigated.. for making "half hearted comments".. I wouldn't have a problem with traking down these individuals.. and making them go away...

Intellectually I understand that it's best to be "the better man".. but it gets old fast...

But it really is WAY past time to put fear back into these thugs hearts...
i hear what you are saying .. but when they said Osama was un-armed, my first thought was, why didn't they try and take him alive .. but then i thought of the possibilities of hostages being taken and asking for his release instead just irked me .. i know there would be so many .. i know they are planning stuff already, and a new leader is probably selected .. but the war on terror must continue ..
Old 05-05-2011, 05:39 PM

And that works for me..

I say stop having our military trying to be a police force... That are not trained that way.. and shouldn't be...

Have our military go kill/stop the enemy.. we are in a "war on terrorists".. we know where Bin Laden's courier would go to from that house.. I say we go there... kill or capture the terrorists there.. and then go to where the courier went to before that.. and so on...

If we can pin point an area that a video was made at.. stating.. "Death to America....".. when LEVEL the place from a B-52.. or lower level bomber.. with LGMs... soon.. no where to hide...
Old 05-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
LOL, good question!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:32 PM

Loved it!!

Quote:
Well, I mean, the Qurían doesnít specifically mention chasing off animals trying to chew on a dead body, but itís heavily implied that you should.
LMAO!!! Nice find, Dethbob, I'm sending this to my better half and brother.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:34 PM

I loved the "oopsie" too, Bonnie!