Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 05-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I'm not sure what "frog" means (French?) but this interviewer is German.

He's a reporter for Ground and Pound TV www.groundandpound.de named Markus Wiemann.
I totally was kidding and making fun of Gsp! I did not even hear the interview just like 20sec when Nick started looking around then my phone was buffering. Geesh you go out of your way to try to prove me wrong it's funny.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I totally was kidding and making fun of Gsp! I did not even hear the interview just like 20sec when Nick started looking around then my phone was buffering. Geesh you go out of your way to try to prove me wrong it's funny.
I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I was curious my self so I went to the webpage.

If I was trying to prove you wrong I'd stick to topics like your blind hatred for GSP or your defense of Diaz.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I was curious my self so I went to the webpage.

If I was trying to prove you wrong I'd stick to topics like your blind hatred for GSP or your defense of Diaz.
Hey at least I admit I am a hater.. Other people that hate on my boy Diaz are still in denial..
Old 05-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Hey at least I admit I am a hater.. Other people that hate on my boy Diaz are still in denial..
Actually that's one of the many reasons that I like you. Sometimes it seems your opinions on a fighter are void of any logic but you're quick to acknowledge that some of your opinions are based on "feel" alone.

I can dig it.