Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 04-28-2011, 07:44 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Default The last few Ultimate fighter shows!

Leave me with the impression that Len is a trouble maker and very disrespectful! You would think the idiot would be glad for the chance he's getting to train with Brock or Dos Santos either one! Shoot if I was a Pro fighter trying to make it to the big leagues I would be grateful for the chance to train with or be coached by someone who has already made it!
Old 04-28-2011, 11:32 AM
County Mike

If you ask me, he's just chicken s__t and needs to be converted to chicken salad.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
If you ask me, he's just chicken s__t and needs to be converted to chicken salad.
I AGREE!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:02 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
Leave me with the impression that Len is a trouble maker and very disrespectful! You would think the idiot would be glad for the chance he's getting to train with Brock or Dos Santos either one! Shoot if I was a Pro fighter trying to make it to the big leagues I would be grateful for the chance to train with or be coached by someone who has already made it!
didn't he also lose his first fight? or am i wrong .. but they press he is getting makes me think he gets another shot to fight and probably goes to the final or semis ...
Old 04-29-2011, 11:10 AM
County Mike

I think he'll get another shot. Out of all the losing fighters, he did put out the best effort. Why can't they find fighters who actually want to and know how to? We've got half a dozen guys in my gym alone that make these fools look like crap.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:45 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
I think he'll get another shot. Out of all the losing fighters, he did put out the best effort. Why can't they find fighters who actually want to and know how to? We've got half a dozen guys in my gym alone that make these fools look like crap.
Dana's said that he & Lorenzo hav eno say, it's all the Spike execs who decide on the cast (i.e. ratings).
Old 04-29-2011, 02:43 PM
billwilliams70

This last episode....something really struck me as funny/odd. Clay Harvison really played that "tough guy" role pretty good. Saying that it wouldn't be the first time for him to break the law. I figured, a kid like that would fight with some reckless abandon and that we were about to see a slobberknocker of a fight.

Did we? Nope. He shook him up a bit, but NEVER really followed through.

I understand the whole game plan thing in a fight, but these kids are tryin' to make it into this business.....and they really have nothing to lose. If there's an opening, you take it.

I don't know what fight Brock Lesnar watched....but Clay didn't 'wow' me. In fact, I don't think there's anyone on this season that really has.

Later.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

I think that the guys on the show now realize that as long as they are a "character" they have a good chance of fighting in the UFC whether they win or lose in on TUF. If fans feel strongly about them one way or the other, the UFC will have them fight on a card at some point.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 04-29-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote: