Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:05 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I read about that and I can't describe how angry it made me. Honestly, I had trouble believing it and, if it is true, then it's really good evidence that President Obama is 100% pure evil. The government can't force a doctor or nurse to commit an act that they consider murder. That's sickening. What kind of country does Obama think that he was elected the President of?
Russia, China, Cambodia, North Korea, etc. He was already talking about Socialism and Communist policies prior to his election, but 52% of us didn't care or didn't see it. Guess when people wanted "change", they didn't care at what cost.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:06 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I read about that and I can't describe how angry it made me. Honestly, I had trouble believing it and, if it is true, then it's really good evidence that President Obama is 100% pure evil. The government can't force a doctor or nurse to commit an act that they consider murder. That's sickening. What kind of country does Obama think that he was elected the President of?

My docs don't do abortions. We save the babies that are high risk and have anomalies. We don't just decide they are unworthy or unwanted and murder them. We keep the pregnancy going as long as possible. I was sooo angry when I heard he signed that law. He will not be able to force me to murder anyone, no matter what their age is.


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:06 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Unfortunately, much of we know today about human anatomy and many cures/surgeries are a result of Dr. Josef Mengele and his research/sadistic beliefs.
Well, in that case, then the doctors and nurses who administer those cures/surgeries are accessories to murder.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:07 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
but 52% of us didn't care or didn't see it.
Or were just too stupid to know any better.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:08 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, in that case, then the doctors and nurses who administer those cures/surgeries are accessories to murder.
Well, I wouldn't go that far. That's like saying because Adam and Eve ate the Forbidden Fruit, then I'm born with Original Sin. No offense to Catholics, but it's not my fault they ate the fruit.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:10 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Well, I wouldn't go that far. That's like saying because Adam and Eve ate the Forbidden Fruit, then I'm born with Original Sin. No offense to Catholics, but it's not my fault they ate the fruit.
Actually, that's true. The penalty for Adam's fall is that all humans are born in sin and irredeemable, deserving of nothing but death. So, like it or not, you were born corrupted and sinful just like the rest of us.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:16 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Actually, that's true. The penalty for Adam's fall is that all humans are born in sin and irredeemable, deserving of nothing but death. So, like it or not, you were born corrupted and sinful just like the rest of us.
Never had it described that way. Great explanation!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-10-2009, 04:11 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm not the least bit surprised... Did you expect anything else from Hussein??
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-10-2009, 04:13 AM
Moose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

One of the reasons politics and religion should be separated. I do agree that no doctor or health care professional should be forced to do anything against his or her will.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-10-2009, 04:25 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,478
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
One of the reasons politics and religion should be separated. I do agree that no doctor or health care professional should be forced to do anything against his or her will.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.