Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 04-10-2011, 08:07 AM

Diaz is a predator!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Country Breakfast

I have to say, I have been really impressed by Diaz lately. He always comes to fight. He has one of the best(if not the best) chins in mma. He has great cardio and great recuperative powers.
Nick is a force to be reckoned with!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:30 PM

Diaz and Melendez both looked amazing. War to Jardine for putting up one heck of a fight. Moussassi should not give up takedowns.;l

[
Old 04-10-2011, 04:36 PM

yeah major props to Jardine.. he took one helluva beating. I'm surprised Mousassi couldn't finish him.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:20 PM
rearnakedchoke

no doubt that diaz brings it everytime . but he'd get owned by the top ufc guys ... i'd see him losing to kampmann, kos, fitch, penn, alves and probably diego again ... i think it was an early stoppage, but daley wasn't getting off the stool if there was a second .. he was gassed bad ...

melendez looked good too .. he really loves those elbows ..
Old 04-10-2011, 06:27 PM

Amazing Fights!!! I still cant believe The Mousassi fight was a draw??? Even with the point deduction Mousassi was destroying Jardine. I was very surprised by Jardine and mad props to him because even do he got beat he put on a great fight. I thought he would be disposed of very early.

Diaz looked good but got caught a lot! I think Daley was a little scared or hesitant. Both times Daley knocked Diaz down I thought the fight would be over but man is Diaz tough!!! Maybe be its all the medicinal prescription that make him so tuff!! =)
Old 04-10-2011, 06:48 PM

Yeah, Jardine definitely gets props for hanging in there, I was cheering for him too at the end. He is a warrior and it took cojones to get in there and bang with 9 days notice. But still, that was no draw.

Daley almost had Nick finished and I was very impressed that Diaz came back so strong. He *is* a predator!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:19 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
no doubt that diaz brings it everytime . but he'd get owned by the top ufc guys ... i'd see him losing to kampmann, kos, fitch, penn, alves and probably diego again ... i think it was an early stoppage, but daley wasn't getting off the stool if there was a second .. he was gassed bad ...

Kos and Finch are 2 of the biggest nut huggerz the UFC has and are 2 of the 3 Diaz always refers to when he calls them score chasing pansies, I doubt Penn could handle Diazs cardio and pure awesomeness both standing and on the ground. Kampman lost to Daley and Shields, so I doubt he could hang with Diaz, I still think Diaz beat Diego on that day but anyways, Diaz has improved 10 fold over the last 6 years, Diego really has just stailed out.

Go back and watch the second angle, Daley was getting bombed and wasnt defending, when he got up to sit on the stool he was still on woblley legs, it was a good stoppage.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:

The same kampmann who got knocked into next week by daley?
Old 04-10-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:

I doubt any of those guys could actually hang in a real fight that Diaz would bring. They are too used to laying on people and getting decisions. As a collective that is. Individually, Diaz wins those fights from this day forward.