Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-08-2011, 03:14 PM
BamaGrits84

Default Teen shoots self while pistol whipping another

I don't know why I feel the need to keep sharing these local news stories because is such a black eye on my city (which I don't even like anymore).

Quote:
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -In a strange turn of events, charges have been filed against the 16-year-old boy injured in a shooting near Bellingrath Middle School Thursday afternoon.

According to the police investigation the shooting occurred at approximately 3:05 p.m. yesterday in front of Bellingrath Middle, but not on school property.

Police originally believed a 15-year-old boy had been shot in the arm. They arrested two suspects, but the suspects were released later that night.

After further investigation, police ruled the boy, who was actually 16-years-old, shot himself while attempting to assault another 16-year-old.

Police say the boy was wounded in the left arm by the gun he was using to pistol-whip another 16-year-old.

The mother of the boy who was assaulted has filed charges on behalf of her son against the original victim for Assault in the Third Degree. That boy suffered cuts to the head and a chipped tooth as a result of the attack.

The gunshot victim is still recovering in a Montgomery hospital at this hour. Upon discharge MPD will arrest him on the assault charge.

The Montgomery Police Department continues to investigate this case.
This boy will likely have babies with one of the burger king fighter or police runner over women's daughter and 15 years from now the ghettoest news story ever will involved their offspring.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:41 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Bama, every city that had scum from New Orleans move there had their crime rate increase as well. That isn't a reflection of Birmingham, just New Orleans scum.