Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-08-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

If somebody asks "no squat?" again, my answer have TMI. Let's just keep it at the fact that I have IBS and don't want to go into further detail.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:18 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
If somebody asks "no squat?" again, my answer have TMI. Let's just keep it at the fact that I have IBS and don't want to go into further detail.
I have no idea why I am about to do this to myself and others being that many of us likely are eating lunch and just finishing lunch but here goes...

My mother-in-law has IBS. Last weekend she came to stay with us and I don't know that my bathroom has even been used so much. And she missed half my kids' ball games going to the restroom. I felt so bad for her.

So if a person with IBS tried to squat everytime they used a public restroom I would guess they would have leg muscles that could choke a python.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:49 PM
logrus

Quote:
IBS sucks man, ruins pretty much my whole day
Old 04-08-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
IBS sucks man, ruins pretty much my whole day
I hear ya. I have IBS-C so I spend a good portion of my day on the can, lol. I started taking Equate's stool softener and it has made it easier to make a pass.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:14 PM
BamaGrits84

Not to drag this ever further off topic but you sound like my 6 year old...TMI is always an issue.

Remember on an episode of TUF where some pulled an upper decker prank? Well for some reason my husband felt the need to share this with out 9 year in while our 6 year old was in ear shot. That in turned lead to the term "deuce" being used instead of my nice polite teaching of using "potty" or "restroom". So low and behold my 6 year old runs our of the dugout recently and when I ask where he is going he just yells "DEUCE" at me.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

LOL, maybe we should make a "TMI thread" for those who want to share things and can stomach what's being shared?!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:31 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
LOL, maybe we should make a "TMI thread" for those who want to share things and can stomach what's being shared?!
Done now run over there is post some IBS stuff so I don't feel like the weird kid!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:45 PM

I have to admit, when I read this story I laughed. Just picturing someone walking out of the store with a toilet seat stuck on their a$$. And they needed a$$-etone to remove it.

But, yeah, like Bama said, the perp deserves a good whuppin' by the victim. Can you imagine? I would die of embarrassment...

whoha, tee hee
Old 04-08-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I have to admit, when I read this story I laughed. Just picturing someone walking out of the store with a toilet seat stuck on their a$$. And they needed a$$-etone to remove it.

But, yeah, like Bama said, the perp deserves a good whuppin' by the victim. Can you imagine? I would die of embarrassment...

whoha, tee hee
LOL, oh the irony!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
That's why you should always wipe the seat down and use one of those ass gaskets before sitting.
Mike, you are too funny.

err...actually...many females do the "hover" in public restrooms so that they never make contact with the seat. Good thing, apparently...we'll never have to walk out of the store with an extra seat.