Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 04-11-2011, 02:07 AM
cheachea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
What does that mean? I'm honestly curious.

~Amy

The Jesuits are the military of the Roman Catholic church. Many believe that they are responsible for Abraham Lincoln's assassination based off his own writings. A lot of the history of the Jesuits has been hidden or deleted and that's why people don't even know about them.

On another note this is a video that describes the Roman Catholic church as the Whore of Babylon in Revelation. I know there are true Christians with in the Catholic church, but that doesn't change the fact that the system is corrupt and evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DER2C...eature=related
Old 04-11-2011, 02:20 AM
cheachea

This is a better video on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXtxy...eature=related
Old 04-11-2011, 02:42 AM
cheachea

This is one last video about the Seduction of Real Christianity by the Pagan Roman Catholic Church.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYi_W...eature=related
Old 04-11-2011, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
The Jesuits are the military of the Roman Catholic church. Many believe that they are responsible for Abraham Lincoln's assassination based off his own writings. A lot of the history of the Jesuits has been hidden or deleted and that's why people don't even know about them.

On another note this is a video that describes the Roman Catholic church as the Whore of Babylon in Revelation. I know there are true Christians with in the Catholic church, but that doesn't change the fact that the system is corrupt and evil.

What a load of hogwash. Shame on you.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:01 AM
cheachea

This is another video on the Jesuits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3B4...eature=related
Old 04-11-2011, 04:03 AM
cheachea

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
What a load of hogwash. Shame on you.

What part is hogwash ? Who is the Whore of Babylon then ?
Old 04-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I don't agree with that part of what he said (below); but I think you're stretching it a bit, unless the article I found (above post) that seems to have the quotes Dave is using is not correct and there is a different one that says he said, "kiss the feet of a Mary statue"(?).

"Pope Benedict concluded his Angelus address with a call for everyone to turn to the Virgin Mary in prayer that she might assist them in discovering salvation in Christ."
Ahh no...that was an Angelus Address....I was quoting some instruction he gave to some Bishops in an Ad Limina Address.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:

The Jesuits are whats left of a CONTEMPLATIVE ORDER, now mostly only remaining of Theological Scholars.

The Jesuits are not "The Military force" The people involved in the Politics involved in securing the Roman Catholic Church are a group called "opus Dei" which by its very name means "Work of GOD" These are a secret...yet not too secret...society of the Roman Catholic Church who tend to put people in very high positions in Governments and Armed Forces around the World...They act very much in the same political circles as Freemasons do for the Protestant Church...BOTH groups tend to trace their routes back to The Iluminati...an ancient Order which is believed to have spawned three groups...The Military Wing of The Church (The Knights Templar) The Political Wing of The Church (The Free Masons) and The Secret Service of The Church (Opus Dei)

The Jesuits are a contemplative remenant, about all thats left of a monastic foundation...If you are going to accuse the Romans of being naughty...which they have been...at least do proper research.

We used to have Opus Dei in our Government. You have Freemasonary connected with all your Presidents.

The History follows that Two Wings of the Roman Church folded. The Earliest was the shutting down of their own Military Wing, by themselves, when the Military became so powerful it threatened the Pope. This is EXACTLY what happened with Adolf Hitler and The SA (The Communistic Military force that joined with the Nazi party, and the transport through which lifted him to being Chancellor) Eventually they got to powerful. So He crushed his own army to stop them from overthrowing him. Same thing happened to The Knights Templar...a coordinated strike on Friday thirteenth, ordered by The Pope and supported by the Kings of Europe, saw the entire Wing massicred during the Mattins Office in the morning. The Church has had no real Military Wing since that happened....it was the Doctrine For The Congregation Of The Faith that then took over as a Governmental Department in Rome...it oversaw the Inquisitions. The Present Day Pope Benedict has come from being in the position of Head of the Organisation...so I can ASSURE YOU, that HE is doing the influencing and NOT the other way round. They used to call him "The Enforcer" Remarkably though he seems to have been very linient towards Peadophiles...which is a mistery really, when he is the one who you'd expect would be doing all the castration of the morally defunct in Rome...As always he's more concerned with the masses, and less with the people who are part of the political structure.

The Free Masons left The Roman Catholic Church during the Reformation, they were sick of being tortured by both sides. They Founded America and became almost a secular deist society which has since been reduced to a cult rather then a denomination. They have political strength but only in certain places. Mainly in the Cities and in US Political Spheres.

This leaves Opus Dei...who we're not really sure what they do, nor why they do it. Thats a secret. They now really do everything from political infiltration to enforcement one presumes.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
This is another video on the Jesuits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3B4...eature=related
You know the false claim in that is that the Freemasons come out of the Jesuits...thats bollox because Jesuits were Monastic Communities...and Freemasons were not.

I'd have more respect for you if you claimed Jesuits were remenants of The Knights Templar...but you cant do that since we know the Kights Hospitaliar is all that was left of them.

You watch foolish videos that make bizzare links not even remotly inline with anything historic and pass it off as some huge conspiracy. There are plenty of faults you can file towards Rome leveled from an historic...rather then a conspiracy basis...I suggest you do that, rather then posting crackpot videos in this thread.

The idiot rambles on about word connections between different languages and then talks about a "double headed eagle" which he claims is freemason. The Double Headed Eagle...infact POST DATES the Single Headed Eagle...the Single Headed Eagle was an Insignia (the last insignia) of The Roman Legionary, Its called "Aquila" it means "Eagle" if you wanted to REALLY claim the Jesuits were an Army...why wouldnt you use THAT obvious connection?? HEY THEIR FREEMASONS USING THE ROMAN MILITARY INSIGNIA? but no...too bloody stupid for that is your video maker...who goes to EXTRAORDINARY lengths to make connections...when the FEW connections that DO exist, completely pass him by.

this tells me he knows nothing of Roman History, Nothing of Military Standards, Nothing of Papal Orders...and so why believe a word he says?

The Illuminati? in 1776????? by a NON Rome Authorized Ex Communicated Jesuit???? The Illuminati were UNDER Roman Authority and existed HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE BIRTH OF YOUR NATION...What a surprise...I bet this video was made by an American...no?

Last edited by Tyburn; 04-11-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Mindue...perhaps I oughta point this out before someone looks at my past...When I went to Saint Paul's Cathedral Lay Community, we lived under the Rule of Saint Benedict (like the Benedictine Contemplative order, which is Roman in origin) and I was funded through a masters course (until I flunked it) at The University of London. Heythrop College to be exact.

Heythrop college is staffed and run by professors who carry the letters (SJ) after their name. SJ is the abreviation for The Society Of Jesus, which is Jesuit.