Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 03-09-2009, 04:06 PM
TheConcretekid

Default Seth Petruzelli is still comfortable with is sexuality

It's like a train wreck, you want to look away... but you just can't

CagePotato has a few new pictures of Seth with his 'partner' Tom Lawlor

They also have the older set of pictures that surfaced after his Kimbo KO

I guess he was jealous of the popularity of Shinya Aoki and Masakazu Imanari's school girl - gym teacher combo.

(Weird fact of the day: Japan has a bazaar/gross school girl fetish. They even have vending machines that sell underwear worn by actual school girls. They liken youth to innocence and purity.

You know how in America (or the UK) you walk around the streets or in a mall and you think to yourself, "Cmon, that girl is probably 14 years old and she dressing like she 21, pathetic." Well they have that in Japan too, but its just the opposite. They walk around thinking, "Cmon, that girl is at least 24 and she's dressing like a 16 year old, pathetic")
Old 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

So the guy's gay, big deal. He still single-handedly dropped EliteXC's golden boy with a jab and made their stocks plummet.

Strange about the Jap girls.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:00 PM
rearnakedchoke

man, can kimbo even sleep knowing he lost to a gay dude??? i guess the money he made makes it easier ... but still ...
Old 03-09-2009, 07:03 PM
jignpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid

I guess he was jealous of the popularity of Shinya Aoki and Masakazu Imanari's school girl - gym teacher combo.

(Weird fact of the day: Japan has a bazaar/gross school girl fetish. They even have vending machines that sell underwear worn by actual school girls. They liken youth to innocence and purity.

You know how in America (or the UK) you walk around the streets or in a mall and you think to yourself, "Cmon, that girl is probably 14 years old and she dressing like she 21, pathetic." Well they have that in Japan too, but its just the opposite. They walk around thinking, "Cmon, that girl is at least 24 and she's dressing like a 16 year old, pathetic")
weird! just plain weird......
Old 03-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Crisco

I'd like to know why Bas shut Kimbo out. He won't reveal the real reason why but I REALLY want to know.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:21 PM
atomdanger

I couldn't care less about his sexual preferences.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Miss Foxy

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid

Who cares who he sleeps with??.. He is an athlete regardless and as long as he is able to pass medical screenings for the safety of others who cares. What people do on they're off time is none of anyones business unless its harming another. Im not justifying his preference thats his own moral demon he must battle on judgement day.......
Old 03-09-2009, 07:38 PM
County Mike

That's gay!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
That's gay!
I lol'd
Old 03-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Hughes_GOAT

so that makes 2 openly gay MMA guys. and i think that Kimbo sleeps just fine.