Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-06-2011, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

3 miles from my house at a Jr. High school this morning a 7th grade boy stabbed a Sheriffs Deputy in the stomach, shoulder and arm with a knife.
That's horrible.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:38 PM
County Mike

I have a real problem with the police pepper spraying this kid.

They should have punted him across the room.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post

Prolly a bit less dangerous than using OC gas.. granted I wasn't there.. and it was most likely done to keep him safe as possible.l...

But I would have rather seen a cop step up and backhand the brat.

Last edited by Spiritwalker; 04-06-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:18 PM
rearnakedchoke

i am sure the cops didn't need to use the pepper spray, but it probably saved the kid some pain .. doesn't look like the parents are going to punish the kid ... if i had pulled a stunt like that, i'd hope to be tazed and thrown in jail for fear of the beats i'd get when i got home .. sigh, but it is a different time ...
Old 04-06-2011, 03:34 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i am sure the cops didn't need to use the pepper spray, but it probably saved the kid some pain .. doesn't look like the parents are going to punish the kid ... if i had pulled a stunt like that, i'd hope to be tazed and thrown in jail for fear of the beats i'd get when i got home .. sigh, but it is a different time ...
I know, right
Old 04-06-2011, 04:20 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I have a real problem with the police pepper spraying this kid.

That made me laugh so hard coffee almost came out my nose!

Yeah, it is a sad, sad situation right now. Some kids are downright wild! Their parents should get the pepper spray!

Last Friday the preschool teacher in the room next to mine was choked with her own scarf by a wild student! She told him that it was time for him to give someone else a turn on the computer and he lost it! He threw the keyboard on the floor and knocked a table over and then when the teacher tried to restrain him he grabbed her scarf and pulled it up to choke her! She was turning red and her aide had to pry the kid off of her.

And this kid has no remorse about it. None. He was laughing too.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Wow, that's crazy stuff Chuck! Yeah, I noticed how that kid had a smirk on his face; it's almost like he's getting a kick out of the attention.
I was one of those kids.. I would laugh when I got a beat down.. My moms German she don't play I got hit with a paddle and or anything in site and I would laugh.. I am glad I did not end up some outlaw..
The kid probably has deeper issues than just being a brat.. Parents have a rough road ahead and I hope they do something or this guy will have a not so bright future...
Old 04-06-2011, 05:00 PM

This reminds me of the debate we had on here about the old lady getting pulled over and the cop using excessive force with the taser.

I honestly do not see why the officers weren't able to get the stick away from the kid.
blinding the kid momentarily? what if he'd fallen and impaled himself. I'd be interested to see a video of how it happened exactly.

[
Old 04-06-2011, 06:23 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
This reminds me of the debate we had on here about the old lady getting pulled over and the cop using excessive force with the taser.

I honestly do not see why the officers weren't able to get the stick away from the kid.
blinding the kid momentarily? what if he'd fallen and impaled himself. I'd be interested to see a video of how it happened exactly.
well, i also thought of that and i was given a hard time because i thought the cop did the right thing in tazing the old lady ... she repeatedly resisted arrest and was tazed for it ... then she lied about it later, and should have been tazed again ...

like i said in my post, i am sure the cops could have gotten the stick away from the kid, but we don't know exactly what happened ... at least in the video, the old lady was warned that she was going to get tazed and then lit up ...
Old 04-06-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
[/B]

Last Friday the preschool teacher in the room next to mine was choked with her own scarf by a wild student! She told him that it was time for him to give someone else a turn on the computer and he lost it! He threw the keyboard on the floor and knocked a table over and then when the teacher tried to restrain him he grabbed her scarf and pulled it up to choke her! She was turning red and her aide had to pry the kid off of her.

And this kid has no remorse about it. None. He was laughing too.
OMG.

I think rearnakedchoke had a good point; a healthy fear of one's parents reaction is a good deterrent. Some of these people that pass as "parents" today are pathetic. And the kids they're churning out reflect that. Of course, the schools can't lift a bloody finger or they are sued. I personally would get whacked by Sister Mary Steel Ruler when I was out of line...and with my parents full consent and approval.