Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Okay I agree with you that the knee was intentional and that Mike shouldn't have thrown the knee.

I know that a knee to a downed opponent is illegal but Jorge should protect himself at all times.
Quote:
The Fact here is Rivera got stopped took a well deserved knee to the head and I loved it.
Quote:
I understand Michael was at fault for the illegal knee. I just don't think he should apologize and regardless of the knee he was going to win the fight.
I'm so confused.

So.... you acknowledge the knee was intentional, illegal, Mike shouldn't have done it but it was well deserved, you loved it and Mike shouldn't apologize for it?

Did I get all that right?
Old 03-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
OK, I literally just found this & it was too perfect for this thread to pass up :

If we could get Chris F, Dave and Spiritwalker to agree to that then they would all have about half of their posts gone!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:45 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I find this love for Bisping's bad behavior sickening and disgusting! Such things does nothing to help the legitimacy of the sport. Bisping acted like a spoiled juvenile delinquent. To claim Jorge well deserved it is also disgusting! Bisping is one of the biggest trash talkers in the business yet he uses trash talk as an excuse for an illegal strike plus spitting on somebody. Bisping has showed himself to be a little punk who needs horsewhipped! Don't know if its an MTV factor or what but its disgusting to blame the victim and defend such rotten behavior. Whether or not he would of won without it ain't got nothing to do with it!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I'm so confused.

So.... you acknowledge the knee was intentional, illegal, Mike shouldn't have done it but it was well deserved, you loved it and Mike shouldn't apologize for it?

Did I get all that right?
Yeah pretty much Chuck sorry im just a fan of the guy.
I think he is a pretty cool dude and obviously his emotions got the best of him.
I don't think he needs to apologize to Rivera or the Bisping wannabe trainer simply because of the way they where acting leading to the fight and after the fight.

Just like KENTUCKYREDBONES emotions got the best of him.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Rev

Bisping will forever have a tainted win over a can. He was given a gift in that opponent and let him get under his skin and make him do something stupid. Bisping is not a top level fighter, he is a m/w with small w/w power and a ground game that makes Kimbo look like a Gracie. He is the face of the UFC in the UK and that WAS the only reason he was in the UFC. I say was, because now that he has exposed himself as the d-bag that he is, some real fighters want to throw him a beating. This is the best thing that has ever happened to his career.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Bisping will forever have a tainted win over a can. He was given a gift in that opponent and let him get under his skin and make him do something stupid. Bisping is not a top level fighter, he is a m/w with small w/w power and a ground game that makes Kimbo look like a Gracie. He is the face of the UFC in the UK and that WAS the only reason he was in the UFC. I say was, because now that he has exposed himself as the d-bag that he is, some real fighters want to throw him a beating. This is the best thing that has ever happened to his career.
LOL wow now that's just harsh!
Bisping has a pretty good ground game IMO.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
The Fact here is Rivera got stopped took a well deserved knee to the head and I loved it.
That's just messed up.

No fighter "deserves" a knee to the head.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Rev

Quote:
LOL wow now that's just harsh!
Bisping has a pretty good ground game IMO.
lol
Old 03-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
If we could get Chris F, Dave and Spiritwalker to agree to that then they would all have about half of their posts gone!!!
I disagree... I have no problem in admitting when I am wrong... and I am always open to a discussion regarding an issue between different view points..
Old 03-24-2011, 03:18 AM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

if this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MQ_ue43EWM got bisbing that worked up, he'll probably come in the cage packing a .50 cal with sonnen.