Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Okay I agree with you that the knee was intentional and that Mike shouldn't have thrown the knee.

I know that a knee to a downed opponent is illegal but Jorge should protect himself at all times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
The Fact here is Rivera got stopped took a well deserved knee to the head and I loved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I understand Michael was at fault for the illegal knee. I just don't think he should apologize and regardless of the knee he was going to win the fight.
I'm so confused.

So.... you acknowledge the knee was intentional, illegal, Mike shouldn't have done it but it was well deserved, you loved it and Mike shouldn't apologize for it?

Did I get all that right?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
OK, I literally just found this & it was too perfect for this thread to pass up :

If we could get Chris F, Dave and Spiritwalker to agree to that then they would all have about half of their posts gone!!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:45 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I find this love for Bisping's bad behavior sickening and disgusting! Such things does nothing to help the legitimacy of the sport. Bisping acted like a spoiled juvenile delinquent. To claim Jorge well deserved it is also disgusting! Bisping is one of the biggest trash talkers in the business yet he uses trash talk as an excuse for an illegal strike plus spitting on somebody. Bisping has showed himself to be a little punk who needs horsewhipped! Don't know if its an MTV factor or what but its disgusting to blame the victim and defend such rotten behavior. Whether or not he would of won without it ain't got nothing to do with it!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:02 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I'm so confused.

So.... you acknowledge the knee was intentional, illegal, Mike shouldn't have done it but it was well deserved, you loved it and Mike shouldn't apologize for it?

Did I get all that right?
Yeah pretty much Chuck sorry im just a fan of the guy.
I think he is a pretty cool dude and obviously his emotions got the best of him.
I don't think he needs to apologize to Rivera or the Bisping wannabe trainer simply because of the way they where acting leading to the fight and after the fight.

Just like KENTUCKYREDBONES emotions got the best of him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Bisping will forever have a tainted win over a can. He was given a gift in that opponent and let him get under his skin and make him do something stupid. Bisping is not a top level fighter, he is a m/w with small w/w power and a ground game that makes Kimbo look like a Gracie. He is the face of the UFC in the UK and that WAS the only reason he was in the UFC. I say was, because now that he has exposed himself as the d-bag that he is, some real fighters want to throw him a beating. This is the best thing that has ever happened to his career.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:20 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Bisping will forever have a tainted win over a can. He was given a gift in that opponent and let him get under his skin and make him do something stupid. Bisping is not a top level fighter, he is a m/w with small w/w power and a ground game that makes Kimbo look like a Gracie. He is the face of the UFC in the UK and that WAS the only reason he was in the UFC. I say was, because now that he has exposed himself as the d-bag that he is, some real fighters want to throw him a beating. This is the best thing that has ever happened to his career.
LOL wow now that's just harsh!
Bisping has a pretty good ground game IMO.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:28 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
The Fact here is Rivera got stopped took a well deserved knee to the head and I loved it.
That's just messed up.

No fighter "deserves" a knee to the head.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LOL wow now that's just harsh!
Bisping has a pretty good ground game IMO.
lol
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
If we could get Chris F, Dave and Spiritwalker to agree to that then they would all have about half of their posts gone!!!
I disagree... I have no problem in admitting when I am wrong... and I am always open to a discussion regarding an issue between different view points..
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-24-2011, 03:18 AM
TENNESSEAN's Avatar
TENNESSEAN TENNESSEAN is offline
LESS TALK MORE ACTION
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 280
Default

if this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MQ_ue43EWM got bisbing that worked up, he'll probably come in the cage packing a .50 cal with sonnen.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.