Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Oh now...it's just a discussion. You know I love the UK...but their PC way of handling radical islamists has really harmed Britain's "greatness". Not to mention the # of people on the dole cradle to grave.
You know I love the US also...but those sub prime credit card maxing Americans (few in number) have damaged the greatness of the ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD

Have you started your Chinese Lessons yet
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-23-2011, 12:01 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
You know I love the US also...but those sub prime credit card maxing Americans (few in number) have damaged the greatness of the ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD

Have you started your Chinese Lessons yet
Hardy har har.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-23-2011, 12:19 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
You do realize that anaphylactic shock kills dont you Nathan?? [/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]Cruel is not the word I Would have used
Nate uses a lot of words you wouldn't use...


Quote:
All of you have spent your entire arguments on your own selfish thoughts about utilitarian principles surrounding a group of students. What you should really note is the fact that its in the best interest of the sufferer not to be put in the danger in the first place FOR HER OWN SAKE...but you all complain about the lengths the other kids, who are in NO danger at all, have to go through.
Please be careful when you use the phrase "all of you"...

Whiloe I understand Nate's post.. I wouldn't subscribe to it.. and lumping everyone.. with "all of you"....shows that your not paying attention..
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Exactly. Well, Great Britain and France have been kowtowing to certain minorities at the expense of their majorities. Hasn't worked out real well, has it?
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
The left loves using the meme that we Republicans "don't care". Nothing could be further from the truth. Our caring isn't wrapped up in political correctness (or prospective votes), it's compassion mixed with common sense and fairness, IMO.
Nicely said!
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-23-2011, 12:24 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
You know I love the US also...but those sub prime credit card maxing Americans (few in number) have damaged the greatness of the ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD

Have you started your Chinese Lessons yet

I haven't.. but I hear that GB's US English is getting better every day!
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-23-2011, 04:09 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I think that depends on the severity of the peanut allergy; but that's why I said they should announce it ahead of time, in order to force the girl to stay home. After enough days of missing school, her parents will be forced to try out different educational alternatives.

There is NOTHING selfish about that. What's selfish is this girl's parents expecting the entire school system to conform to their one child. That's the definition of selfish.
EXACTLY!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Hardy har har.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Nate uses a lot of words you wouldn't use...




Please be careful when you use the phrase "all of you"...

Whiloe I understand Nate's post.. I wouldn't subscribe to it.. and lumping everyone.. with "all of you"....shows that your not paying attention..
Get a Life Spiritwalker quit your baggering of me...if you dont like what I say ignore it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Get a Life Spiritwalker quit your baggering of me...if you dont like what I say ignore it.
I have a wonderful life.. thanks....

but when you say ..."all of you".. that included me.. and I disagree with what you said... same thing you do with many other people..
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.