Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
I don't really care that much either way. I'm just joking around with the USA vs England thing. Trying to hype the upcoming season of TUF around here.
are you nervous that the British Empire might once again Conqure the New World?


You probably should be
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:27 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
are you nervous that the British Empire might once again Conqure the New World?


You probably should be
No. Not really.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Blade
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Paul Taylor and Bisping are good fighters, not sure about Hardy yet, but the rest of the Brits suck and I'd much rather watch the top American/Canadian/South American/Japanese fighters. I hate the way they pad out the UK cards with no-name British losers. I'd rather see big names fighting, I don't give a rat's ass what nationality they are. I wish they'd cut Liaudin aswell, he ain't even British, damn frog.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:32 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
are you nervous that the British Empire might once again Conqure the New World?


You probably should be
I'm more scared the boogie monster is gonna jump outta my closet and get me while I'm sleeping
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade
Paul Taylor and Bisping are good fighters, not sure about Hardy yet, but the rest of the Brits suck and I'd much rather watch the top American/Canadian/South American/Japanese fighters. I hate the way they pad out the UK cards with no-name British losers. I'd rather see big names fighting, I don't give a rat's ass what nationality they are. I wish they'd cut Liaudin aswell, he ain't even British, damn frog.
Liaudin hasnt been in the UFC for about four months now.

He's fighting in Hull next month

try and keep up Blade
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I'm more scared the boogie monster is gonna jump outta my closet and get me while I'm sleeping
why does he speak in an English accent aswell
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Blade
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Liaudin hasnt been in the UFC for about four months now.

He's fighting in Hull next month

try and keep up Blade
Who is he fighting, an angry fisherman? Either way, bet he gets sparked out.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:36 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
why does he speak in an English accent aswell
no, but I think have a better chance of encountering him and the tooth fairy than the chance of britain becoming the power they once were...Not trying to be mean, Dave...Just realistic
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade
Who is he fighting, an angry fisherman? Either way, bet he gets sparked out.
I dont actually know to be honnest...but hopefully I'm going to meet up with him at the event.

Why...wanna come meet up with us and tell him how you feel to his face?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:39 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I'm more scared the boogie monster is gonna jump outta my closet and get me while I'm sleeping
i'm pretty sure if you give a guy by the name of Major Payne a call
that he just might have a remedy for that,
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.