Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 03-14-2011, 02:43 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Default Is this that NEW tone the left wants?

Skip to main content
PrintClose [x]

Email to Wisconsin GOP lawmakers: You will be killed. Woman admits to writing and sending email, but is not arrested. Photo: webvradio.com Woman admits writing and sending death threat to GOP lawmakers, not arrested
By Joe Newby, Spokane Conservative Examiner
March 12th, 2011 6:42 pm PT
..On Friday, Wisconsin authorities said a woman admitted writing and sending two threatening emails to Governor Scott Walker and Republican Senators.

Authorities did not release the woman's name, and law enforcement did not arrest her, stating she was not a threat, despite having threatened Republican officials - and their families - with death.

Welcome to the new thugocracy of Wisconsin.

No doubt, if the officals targeted with death threats were Democrats and the woman was a Tea Party activist, she would already be serving hard time in prison or facing the death penalty.

But death threats against Republicans are apparently okay.

The unidentified woman admitted writing:

Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me have decided that we’ve had enough. We feel that you and the people that support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand for it any longer. So, this is how it’s going to happen: I as well as many
others know where you and your family live, it’s a matter of public records. We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn’t leave it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the message to you since you are so “high” on Koch and have decided that you are now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent. This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won’t tell you all of them because that’s just no fun. Since we know that you are not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it’s necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families and themselves then We Will “get rid of” (in which I mean kill) you. Please understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel that it’s worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Fox 11 reports the woman admitted writing a second email threatening the staffers working for the GOP lawmakers:
"F___ ___ _______, I AM FORMALLY REQUESTING TO SEE THE 30,000 EMAILS YOU HAVE GOTTEN MAKING YOU COMPLY WITH THE OPEN RECORDS LAW. I ASSURE YOU THAT NONE OF THEM ARE IN SUPPORT OF YOU OR ANYTHING THAT YOU OR YOUR STAFF STAND FOR. YOUR STAFF MEMBERS HAVE NOW BEEN ADDED TO THE HIT LIST AS WELL AS THOSE OF THE OTHER SENATE MEMBERS WE HAVE THREATENED. PLEASE ADVISE THEM OF THE IMPENDING DANGER LEADING TO THIER DEATHS."

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or click the Subscribe button to receive email updates when a new article is published.

Joe will discuss this issue - among others - with Craig Shaull at We Are America Radio Monday night at 7 pm Pacific time.

.Suggested by the author:Email to Wisconsin Republicans: 'YOU WILL DIE'Democratic Congressman says it's time for unions to get bloodySEIU thugs storm Ohio cafe over collective bargaining billIs the President responsible for threats and violence in Wisconsin?Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate.
Tags:death threats against Wisconsin Republicans, woman identified, email threat, union thugs, thugocracy, Protest .

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Woman admits writing and sending death threat to GOP lawmakers, not arrested - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative...#ixzz1GaJmpg00
Old 03-14-2011, 02:51 PM
DonnaMaria

She isn't a threat?!? What?!?!?

How is it possible that she didn't get arrested?!?
Old 03-14-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

That's nuts, if this were against Democrats, Nancy Grace would be bitching about it in a 2-hour special.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:25 PM

Typical double standard.

If this threat was directed at a democrat, the media would be all over it with accompanying Gaby Gifford update, perp mug shots and Sarah Palin "bullseye" district map, etc., as well as more pleas from BO to "tone down the rhetoric".

Yes, apparently threats against republicans are aok with our DoJ/Obama. Nothing to see here, move along...