Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 03-15-2011, 06:13 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
it has nothing to do with the fact that it was your team, it has everything to do with the fact that 2 teams (VCU and UAB) that had no business being in the tourney are in and teams like Va Tech and Colorado were left out. You can be excited all you want but even you know your team does not deserve to be there.
how far will vcu have to get before they deserved it?
Old 03-15-2011, 07:14 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
it has nothing to do with the fact that it was your team, it has everything to do with the fact that 2 teams (VCU and UAB) that had no business being in the tourney are in and teams like Va Tech and Colorado were left out. You can be excited all you want but even you know your team does not deserve to be there.
Really? If it has nothing to do with it being VCU, then why is it only after being called out for trolling do you bother to bring up UAB? If it has nothing to do with it being VCU, then why come into a VCU thread to talk about it? The title of the thread clearly labels this as a JuJu-type thread & not a discussion-type thread. You can't even try to hide behind a lame "Well it's the only one on this topic" excuse because rockdawg already started an NCAA Tournament thread right HERE.

Seriously, Max, I've never heard a champion complain so much in my life! For crying out loud, YOU GUYS BEAT US IN THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! It's not like we stole an at-large bid from you! What in the world has VCU ever done to you to make you so butt-hurt? Geez, dude, I don't even hang off VCU's nuts as hard as you're hanging off ODU's & I've been employed by our athletic department for 7 years!

Here's my advice to you: move on. Go start a "VCU Doesn't Deserve to Be in the 2011 NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament", watch as no one comes in there, bitch all by your lonesome & get out of my thread! Every time you come in here, you realize that more & more people come in to support me? You're efforts are producing a result exactly opposite to what you desired. You know what the definition of insanity is? Attempting the same thing over & over & expecting a different result.

In the immortal words of Strong Bad:
Quote:
Man, Fhqwghads,
You're making yourself look pathetic.
Makeup splashed all over your face,
People are just gonna feel sorry for you.
I mean, I DO.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

You can't reason with a BJ Penn nuthugger.

On another note, UAB is going to get schooled tonight by a very battle-tested Clemson team.

Last edited by rockdawg21; 03-15-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
You can't reason with a BJ Penn nuthugger.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:48 AM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
how far will vcu have to get before they deserved it?
It really does not matter how far they make it, there are teams out there that deserve to be in the tourney and are not. VCU played a total of 2 ranked teams all year (they went 1-1) Colorado played 9 ranked teams (they went 4-5, Out of those 9 ranked teams 5 were ranked in the top 10 and Colorado went 2-3 against them). Virginia Tech played 4 ranked teams (they went 1-3 but that 1 win was over Duke who was #1 in the nation at the time. VCU is 3-6 against teams in the tourney, Virginia Tech is 4-6, Colorado is 5-5. The same goes for UAB, who lost by 18 to Clemson tonight by the way. UAB played 1 ranked team (0-1 vs Duke, a 21 point loss at that) and is 2-2 against teams in the tourney.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Seriously, Max, I've never heard a champion complain so much in my life! For crying out loud, YOU GUYS BEAT US IN THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! It's not like we stole an at-large bid from you! What in the world has VCU ever done to you to make you so butt-hurt? Geez, dude, I don't even hang off VCU's nuts as hard as you're hanging off ODU's & I've been employed by our athletic department for 7 years!
How am I hanging off ODU's nuts, Im not even talking about ODU. Im stating that VCU and UAB dont deserve to be in the tourney, a fact that even you know is true.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:32 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
How am I hanging off ODU's nuts, Im not even talking about ODU. Im stating that VCU and UAB dont deserve to be in the tourney, a fact that even you know is true.
Nice job ignoring everything else that I said in that post in a desperate attempt to find something that makes you sound right. Very clever, I'm sure no one else caught on.

Strong Bad has something else to add:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMR8Y5xoNw
Old 03-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Twinsmama

I don't know who VCU is or what they do....but I'm still stoked that they did something good that made you happy.

Be happy and ignore the negative stuff. Be happy!!!oooow oww owww don't worry, Be happy!!
Old 03-16-2011, 03:11 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
I don't know who VCU is or what they do....but I'm still stoked that they did something good that made you happy.

Be happy and ignore the negative stuff. Be happy!!!oooow oww owww don't worry, Be happy!!

That's the happiest I've ever been to hear that someone's ignorant of my alum mater!
Old 03-16-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
I agree with you Max, but why do you care enough to argue about it?