Originally Posted by bradwright
yes Dave,,i concur,
I'm so glad you agree
Old 03-09-2009, 12:47 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I'm so glad you agree
why didn't you watch the fights last night Dave?
or i guess early this morning in your case?
Old 03-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
why didn't you watch the fights last night Dave?
or i guess early this morning in your case?
once every two months I get an invitation from one of my friends, called Emile, who lives in a City called Liverpool on the West Coast...sorta just above where Wales joins England on a map. Emile co-owns an MMA Promotion called "Cage Gladiators" I have a free pass to all events, including backstage pass, and in return I write a report freelance for MMAHitPit dot com...its a relationship thats nearly a year old now!

His event is based VERY close to TWO verrrra big teams. A National Team thats based less then 20mins walking, called "The Next Generation" and they have a guy called Paul Sass. He's remarkable...and he will end up in the UFC if he keeps performing as he has...he has something like 7-0 record...and ive never seen anyone fight like him before! He's also a REALLY nice guy...actually..kinda shy. He was in the main event and won.

The other big Camp is international. Its called "The Wolfslair" and its based at a place called Widness, which is half way between Liverpool and Warrington. You might have heard of it because its where Michael Bisping comes from, its also where Cheick Kongo and Quinton Jackson are based at present. Mike Dolce was also training there last month so I understand. So I meet them at the event...for obvious reasons, none of them attended last night Jackson was busy fighting in the main event for the UFC at the same time as the Cage Gladiator event

So...Obviously I was in Liverpool and when I got back, my Hotel didnt have Setanta Sports...sooo I couldnt see it until...now
Old 03-09-2009, 01:07 AM
bradwright

Quote:
once every two months I get an invitation from one of my friends, called Emile, who lives in a City called Liverpool on the West Coast...sorta just above where Wales joins England on a map. Emile co-owns an MMA Promotion called "Cage Gladiators" I have a free pass to all events, including backstage pass, and in return I write a report freelance for MMAHitPit dot com...its a relationship thats nearly a year old now!

His event is based VERY close to TWO verrrra big teams. A National Team thats based less then 20mins walking, called "The Next Generation" and they have a guy called Paul Sass. He's remarkable...and he will end up in the UFC if he keeps performing as he has...he has something like 7-0 record...and ive never seen anyone fight like him before! He's also a REALLY nice guy...actually..kinda shy. He was in the main event and won.

The other big Camp is international. Its called "The Wolfslair" and its based at a place called Widness, which is half way between Liverpool and Warrington. You might have heard of it because its where Michael Bisping comes from, its also where Cheick Kongo and Quinton Jackson are based at present. Mike Dolce was also training there last month so I understand. So I meet them at the event...for obvious reasons, none of them attended last night Jackson was busy fighting in the main event for the UFC at the same time as the Cage Gladiator event

So...Obviously I was in Liverpool and when I got back, my Hotel didnt have Setanta Sports...sooo I couldnt see it until...now
hey,thats sounds like a pretty good gig you have there,,
Old 03-09-2009, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
How is losing to Mir and beating Heath Herring relevent to Lesnar getting a title shot?

The fact of the matter is that Lyoto has beaten everyone they've put in front of him. Now it's time to see if he can beat the champ. plain and simple
1. Lyoto is nowhere near as marketable as lesnar

2. The lhw division is alot more stacked with top fighters than the hw division

next
Old 03-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
hey,thats sounds like a pretty good gig you have there,,
it is
Old 03-09-2009, 01:26 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Pete Sell got smushed
When is he going to get cut? It is needed, he is 2-5 in the UFC, free up some space for winners, who don't train with Serra
Old 03-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
When is he going to get cut? It is needed, he is 2-5 in the UFC, free up some space for winners, who don't train with Serra
Bravo!!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:42 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Lyoto is ranked #3 at LHW and will fight Evans next for the title, if Rampage doesn't think he can, or Lyoto will get the winner of Rampage/Evans. either way, he's finally earned his shot and will win the title from either guy.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:44 AM
jignpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Lyoto is ranked #3 at LHW and will fight Evans next for the title, if Rampage doesn't think he can, or Lyoto will get the winner of Rampage/Evans. either way, he's finally earned his shot and will win the title from either guy.
i agree! either one, machida will win.