Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-10-2009, 05:45 AM
lyndsey823

since the time change, i have not been having good luck!! lol.

i woke up sunday morning late for work, ripped one of my socks in the locker room and had to wear this stupid hospital ones. then after work i started feeling a little sick and by the end of the night my voice was gone!! it's still shot and i feel like crap. dang time change!! lol. oh well, hopefully tomorrow things start looking up.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:08 AM
Stump Rules!

I started getting sick to! As a matter of fact I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow! It's all the time change fault!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
since the time change, i have not been having good luck!! lol.

i woke up sunday morning late for work, ripped one of my socks in the locker room and had to wear this stupid hospital ones. then after work i started feeling a little sick and by the end of the night my voice was gone!! it's still shot and i feel like crap. dang time change!! lol. oh well, hopefully tomorrow things start looking up.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-10-2009, 09:23 PM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I started getting sick to! As a matter of fact I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow! It's all the time change fault!
yes it is!!! lol. i actually came home early from work today because i was feeling so bad. our boss was gone and i was in charge, had to make an executive decision oh well, it was totally dead today anyway.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Stump Rules!

I'm at home with what I think is strep throat I hadnt changed doctors since I moved so I did it today and can't get in to see her until tomorrow. Stupid time change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
yes it is!!! lol. i actually came home early from work today because i was feeling so bad. our boss was gone and i was in charge, had to make an executive decision oh well, it was totally dead today anyway.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-10-2009, 10:21 PM

Hope you both feel better soon.

I had a bad throat infection about a month ago. Naturally, I started feeling bad late on a Friday night when all the docs are closed. By Sunday, I knew I couldn't wait for Monday and went to the Medi-Quick (nothing "quick" about it ), couldn't find a parking place, parked across the street at the barbeque joint, then went in and was told it'd be a 2 hour wait. I paused (maybe for a second) then said, "okay" and sat my hiney down with all the other sickos.

I needed antibiotics but it took a good 24 hours for it to take effect. After that..."I felt good, so good...."