Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
oh they put her on medical leave for a month. she has to go to a substance counselor and do 36 hours of therapy. they want her to go to a rehab center but she wont go. she thinks that our friend who called us made a big deal out of it and wants her to pay for her ER bill, lol
36 hours! what's that come out to, about 30+ sessions give or take? depending on if they're hour long or hour and a half?

and they want her to go to a rehab center too?
Old 03-08-2009, 05:40 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
36 hours! what's that come out to, about 30+ sessions give or take? depending on if they're hour long or hour and a half?

and they want her to go to a rehab center too?
yeah the sessions are an hour. she is refusing to go to the rehab center though. she has to drug test before she comes back to work, she passed the one last week i guess, so she does one in another few weeks. crazy stuff.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:42 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
yeah the sessions are an hour. she is refusing to go to the rehab center though. she has to drug test before she comes back to work, she passed the one last week i guess, so she does one in another few weeks. crazy stuff.
well some are an hour and a half so she lucked out i guess. she just popped the pills that one time, right? what are they testing her for exactly? did i miss something like she was drinking?
Old 03-08-2009, 05:56 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
well some are an hour and a half so she lucked out i guess. she just popped the pills that one time, right? what are they testing her for exactly? did i miss something like she was drinking?
i guess it was because she told them she was taking norco, valium, vicodin, whatever while at work. stuff she got from friends and bought from different people. plus the whole popping pills at work which sparked it all off
Old 03-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
i guess it was because she told them she was taking norco, valium, vicodin, whatever while at work. stuff she got from friends and bought from different people. plus the whole popping pills at work which sparked it all off
yeah, i would say that telling them she was taking norco, valium and vicodin would tend to do it. she was just asking for rehab.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:02 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
yeah, i would say that telling them she was taking norco, valium and vicodin would tend to do it. she was just asking for rehab.
yeah, total cry for attention and help. hopefully she can get some kind of help out of it. she was out drinking the other night. ugh!!!

speaking of work, i need to go to bed!! thank goodness i can get on the forums there, it is going to be dead slow and i am there by myself!
Old 03-08-2009, 06:05 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:

speaking of work, i need to go to bed!! thank goodness i can get on the forums there, it is going to be dead slow and i am there by myself!
nite
Old 03-08-2009, 06:20 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
nite
goodnight!!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:38 PM
TheConcretekid

Quick Note:
For those of you who also live in Colombia... DO NOT change your clock, or you will get up an hour early for work on Monday and miss out on an hour of sleep.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Stump Rules!

You didn't??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Quick Note:
For those of you who also live in Colombia... DO NOT change your clock, or you will get up an hour early for work on Monday and miss out on an hour of sleep.

http://stumpdotcom.com/