Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-04-2011, 09:25 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I didn't even know it was on and it sounds like I missed a great fight!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-04-2011, 10:38 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

I am super sick so I took NyQuil and was out. I even forgot to DVR them. Crap. Oh well. I was a Diego fan for a long time. I lost interest in him for a while when he became a loser. Now I may have to be a fan again.


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I had Diego down 2 rds to 1. I think he got a gift with that decision.
Kampmann won that fight.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-04-2011, 10:54 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I had Diego down 2 rds to 1. I think he got a gift with that decision.
Kampmann won that fight.
what are you talking about ... did you see all that effective strikes diego landed with his face to martin's hands???? he even broke martin's hand with his face ... now that is damage
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

lol. that and the 2 headbuts to his eye in rd 1
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
what are you talking about ... did you see all that effective strikes diego landed with his face to martin's hands???? he even broke martin's hand with his face ... now that is damage
Wrong..Martin's hand is not broke. He just tweeted that earlier! I haven't viewed the fight so I can't provide my opinion darn it..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,004
Default

I thought Martin Kampmann won that fight...I suppose you could argue that Sanchez might have won the second round...but how do you score either the first or third to Sanchez

I sware these Judges are getting worse and worse.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-05-2011, 01:11 AM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I thought Martin Kampmann won that fight...I suppose you could argue that Sanchez might have won the second round...but how do you score either the first or third to Sanchez

I sware these Judges are getting worse and worse.
Are you Kidding Tyburn?
The third round was all Sanchez the second one was close but Diego kept pressure and moving foward the whole time. He even wobeled Kampman at the end. The first one was definitely Kampmans round.
To be honest I thought kampman was going to knock Diego out in the first round.

I think this fight was very similar to the Penn vs Fitch fight but this one had way more action.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Are you Kidding Tyburn?
The third round was all Sanchez the second one was close but Diego kept pressure and moving foward the whole time. He even wobeled Kampman at the end. The first one was definitely Kampmans round.
To be honest I thought kampman was going to knock Diego out in the first round.

I think this fight was very similar to the Penn vs Fitch fight but this one had way more action.

Uh. ok.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

Uh. ok.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.