Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Default Go Dana White!!!!

Dana White: Michael Bisping's illegal knee on Jorge Rivera was intentional (Video)

Dana White believes Michael Bisping's illegal knee against Jorge Rivera at UFC 127 was intentional and he won't be talking about a potential opponent for "The Count" while he's in the bossman's doghouse. He also has a few choice words regarding the Rashad Evans vs. Jon Jones conundrum.

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/3/4/202...rge-rivera-was
Old 03-04-2011, 05:40 PM

Yes, I quoted Dana on that yesterday.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

GOOD I hope White gives him a right bollocking for that disgraceful tirade...But I bet its also to do with spitting at the corner...thats what makes the knee look like foul play....you can tell by his mindset at the end of the fight that he was playing dirty. There might be room for clean anger in MMA, but there is no room for dirty hate. For The Wolfslair to come out and defend his actions makes it even worse when all they do is try to say its all Jorges fault.

IMHO its time for him to be forgotten about for a good year or so, whilst the UFC should focus on other British fighters, and other Europeans instead. I'm not advocating dumping him...but it would do him no harm to fight someone on an undercard, on a Card with a HUGE name...or give him a nice four to six months before allowing him to fight again.

If he acts like a Child, Dana White should treat him like one...and the first rule is that you do not reward bad behaviour, and the second rule is that you must not be afraid to apply the sanctions as long as that bad behaviour lasts. Publically to say that he will launch Disciplinary Procedures must be followed up. Dont threaten the sanction unless you intend to follow it up...but then I dont think Dana White would have mentioned it unless he was going to do it...because in other situations where big stars have acted badly and have not been thus reprimanded...he's kept quite and not said he will follow the disciplinary route.

Bisping deserves what he gets.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:37 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I'd like to see a video of the Bisping thing. But if it went down like I've read I would call it intentional with some disgraceful behavior.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
I'd like to see a video of the Bisping thing. But if it went down like I've read I would call it intentional with some disgraceful behavior.
http://www.mmaturf.com/forum/gallery...11_8_54_30.gif

http://imgboot.com/images/kohler/mic...headufc127.gif
Old 03-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2011/02/28...-to-fight-him/

Old 03-05-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

I thought Bisping did it intentionally too. The moment I saw him grab the head, I was like, "He's not REALLY going to do that is he?" I couldn't believe he threw the knee.

Good for Dana!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:29 AM

Dana knows he will give a marketable fight cos everyone wants to see Bisping get KTFO!

Looking at those videos - its such a shame.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Miss Foxy

If Dana is smart (he is!) he will throw Bisping at Sonnen... That would be a fight that most would pay to watch!!
Old 03-07-2011, 06:24 PM
County Mike