Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-06-2011, 01:35 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
He did put down on paper that he had an injection! He has disclosed the injections in the past. That has been posted on here if you bothered to read. Unless you are a medical professional or have info we don't you are just talking junk. The same thing Sonnon does! From what I have read it was not the Shots they got him on but the technicality that he did not verbally disclose it. If your gonna harp on Sonnon for that are you gonna hate on the others that got popped? Or Diaz for his pot? To me it seems as if you are harping on treatment for a medical condition when you know nothing about it. A treatment which has been used for a long time by several people!
Since you are so aware of what has been posted here, you should know how fair I've been to Sonnen over the last year, even through all his trash talk and flat out lies. Some of the Sonnen huggers around here even ignored it when he talked smack about Hughes. Obviously you don't understand that athletes use hypergonadism as way to mask PED use, but hey I'm not a doctor so I don't know anything...

You say "from what you have read", well I actually watched the CSAC hearing. Face it, Sonnen got popped because he failed the test. If he wouldn't have failed the test, there wouldn't have been any cause to suspend him or drag him in front of the commission. He had TOO much testosterone in his system. Even if his treatments are legit, he still cannot have elevated levels when he takes the drug test. It's pretty simple to understand. Yes, Chael did fail to disclose, and that was part of why he was punished, but disclosure doesn't allow you to have as much of any chemical you want in your system. Also, "verbal" disclosure is NOT how it works. There is paperwork and checks and balances to go through with the commissions own doctors.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:41 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
ok.. I have been looking around the net for this 4 times higher than normal amounts... still haven't found it... If you hve it.. show it.
Watch the hearing, the commissioners mention that his testosterone to estrogen levels were 4x higher than normal.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:05 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Old 03-06-2011, 05:58 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
LOL, awesome!
Old 03-06-2011, 05:58 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Watch the hearing, the commissioners mention that his testosterone to estrogen levels were 4x higher than normal.
got link.. as far as I am concerned at this point.. he just "peed hot"
Old 03-06-2011, 10:20 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

While Sonnen does more crazy talk than he ought to Bisbing is a big talker as well! As far as I'm concerned what Bis. did in his last fight is Even worse than Sonnen's trash talk. I think the UFC lets some of the talk go further than it should but it's not as bad as spitting on someone. As for the Testosterone some keep harping about I'll give it the benefit of the doubt until I see evidence that it was not legitimately Doctor prescribed.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:58 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
While Sonnen does more crazy talk than he ought to Bisbing is a big talker as well! As far as I'm concerned what Bis. did in his last fight is Even worse than Sonnen's trash talk. I think the UFC lets some of the talk go further than it should but it's not as bad as spitting on someone. As for the Testosterone some keep harping about I'll give it the benefit of the doubt until I see evidence that it was not legitimately Doctor prescribed.
I have a question here. What if it was legitimately prescribed? I mean doesn't the amount in him count? If he has an unfair advantage then why would a prescription matter? If a doctor has prescribed oxycodone then they still can't have it in their system when they fight, right? Is this testosterone thing different? I think the main question is 'Could it have given him an edge over his opponent?'
Old 03-06-2011, 05:46 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I have a question here. What if it was legitimately prescribed? I mean doesn't the amount in him count? If he has an unfair advantage then why would a prescription matter? If a doctor has prescribed oxycodone then they still can't have it in their system when they fight, right? Is this testosterone thing different? I think the main question is 'Could it have given him an edge over his opponent?'
If it was legitimately prescribed then the Doctor needs to adjust the dosage amount or whatever they do to make it the correct level.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:35 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
got link.. as far as I am concerned at this point.. he just "peed hot"
I don't have the link as most of the time I am posting from my droid while on the go. It's not too hard to dig up though, should be on youtube.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:40 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
As for the Testosterone some keep harping about I'll give it the benefit of the doubt until I see evidence that it was not legitimately Doctor prescribed.
Nobody said it was a fact that it was one way or the other, and you are certainly entitled to that opinion. There are just a lot of doubters, and with good reason.