Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Default Michael Bisping can fight Chael Sonnen or get his UFC release

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/3/3/202...ael-on-bisping

Like Chael or not... you have to admit he calls it like he sees it..

I am not the biggest fan of his.. and while all the trash was being thrown at Andy.. I was getting VERY tired of it.. but when he THEW DOWN on Andy.. JUST LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD!!!... I have to apperciate him..

I can only hope he does the same to the british goofball...

Quote:
"As someone with much more experience than him, at a much higher level of competition, I am his superior and his behavior warrants an apology to me. Now you might say that's a bit of abstract reasoning... but there's another reason he better apologize to me first, and it has to do with his own self-interest. I happen to know, from one of my very highly-placed sources at the UFC, that Michael Bisping's ‘goodwill account’ is seriously overdrawn with the company. He's on very thin ice wearing really sharp skates, if you know what I mean. So, there are only TWO possible outcomes for him: He can fight ME, or he can get released."
Former UFC middleweight number one contender Chael Sonnen, who recently satisfied the terms of his drug suspension under the California State Athletic Commission, demands an apology from Michael Bisping in a conversation with Fighter's Only and offers himself as "The Count's" next opponent. The British "Ultimate Fighter" came under fire for his illegal knee and post-fight spit-rocket at UFC 127 back on Feb. 26, but is he really that close to losing his job? Or is the motor mouthed money launderer trying to keep himself in the headlines by striking while the iron is hot?
Old 03-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Miss Foxy

I don't fully understand this why does Michael owe Chael an apology? Did I miss something?
Old 03-04-2011, 03:03 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I don't fully understand this why does Michael owe Chael an apology? Did I miss something?
Everyone owes Chael an apology ....

Sorry Chael .. my bad ...
Old 03-04-2011, 03:03 PM
County Mike

He owes me an apology too.

In fact, I think he owes EVERYBODY an apology.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
Everyone owes Chael an apology ....

Sorry Chael .. my bad ...
He owes me an apology!! He don't text me anymore!! I am gonna end up like Stan from Eminem!! j/k I have been one loyal fan! I wanna see him fight it's been too long!

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 03-04-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Cause Bisping.. made every MMA fighter look like a moron.. the knee I can get past..it wasn't the first and it wasn't the last illegle strike in MMA...

But to act like he did by spitting on/at the opposing corner... It's similiar to Paul Daley...Tito Ortiz... Nate and Nick.. Rich Clementi (though I thought that was VERY funny myself..)... just bad sportsmanship.. shows a lack of maturity... and just all around "crappy 'tude"...

Granted.. I don't think Chael is the poster boy for "role model".. but he hasn't done anything in the cage that's illeagle.

And before the hates come out with flames of doping.. Chael was suspended for "doping".. he was suspended for failing to disclose .. which he had done "many" times before and was fine... I would like to see he tests on the fights that he did disclose properly.. and compare the results to the Andy fight....just to see if the "over the limit" levels were similiar...
Old 03-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Cause Bisping.. made every MMA fighter look like a moron.. the knee I can get past..it wasn't the first and it wasn't the last illegle strike in MMA...

But to act like he did by spitting on/at the opposing corner... It's similiar to Paul Daley...Tito Ortiz... Nate and Nick.. Rich Clementi (though I thought that was VERY funny myself..)... just bad sportsmanship.. shows a lack of maturity... and just all around "crappy 'tude"...

Granted.. I don't think Chael is the poster boy for "role model".. but he hasn't done anything in the cage that's illeagle.

And before the hates come out with flames of doping.. Chael was suspended for "doping".. he was suspended for failing to disclose .. which he had done "many" times before and was fine... I would like to see he tests on the fights that he did disclose properly.. and compare the results to the Andy fight....just to see if the "over the limit" levels were similiar...
Good thing I am not a fighter I would have the same attitude as Nick Diaz minus the herbs..
I don't agree with everyone I think when someones drowning don't push them down more ya know. Let him face it and send him a text, email, tweet or something to say it wasn't appreciated.. I think the witch hunt is uncalled for.. Just my thoughts..I personally respect someone who is straight out and even if they have bad behavior vs someone who lies and hides things *cough* Chael?! Don't get me wrong he's still my #3, but that's the truth. I don't like liars and sneaks.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Same here? After all Michael seemed respectful when Ariel asked him about a possible match up with Chael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bw1jb3IJ-4

I think they are really blowing this whole thing out of proportion.
I mean I understand Mike shouldn't have thrown that Illegal knee but come on.

I don't think he needs to get fired over this.
Suspended fined maybe but not fired. It's not like he behaves like that all the time.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:09 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post

Actually, he did do something illegal in the cage. He was 4 times over the legal limit of testosterone, and had he been over the limit in the past fights this would have come up then too. He's also can't seem to produce the evidence that he disclosed the condition to the Nevada commission like he said he had, and Keith Kizer basically called him a liar. It doesn't matter how hyper his gonads are, he can't come into a fight with 4 times more test in his system than what is allowed. Those treatments, when being used legitimately, are designed to raise low levels to normal, not bring low levels to 4 times the normal amount.

It's easy to take shots at guys like Bisping, Ortiz, Diaz, and rightfully so sometimes. However, Chael deserves all the hate he brings on himself and clearly he enjoys it. Chael doesn't act like Bisping, but his over the top rants turn a lot of people off just the same.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Actually, he did do something illegal in the cage. He was 4 times over the legal limit of testosterone, and had he been over the limit in the past fights this would have come up then too. He's also can't seem to produce the evidence that he disclosed the condition to the Nevada commission like he said he had, and Keith Kizer basically called him a liar. It doesn't matter how hyper his gonads are, he can't come into a fight with 4 times more test in his system than what is allowed. Those treatments, when being used legitimately, are designed to raise low levels to normal, not bring low levels to 4 times the normal amount.
You have any information/links confirming 4 times the normal amount??? I have never found any...

Like I said.. I would like to see the result of the failed test.. and compare that to the other failed test levels...

Quote: