Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:15 AM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

LOL, I find it funny when a non-American thinks they know more about America than Americans. how bout this, if your money has a chick on it, and it aint an American Indian, MYOB.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
LOL, I find it funny when a non-American thinks they know more about America than Americans. how bout this, if your money has a chick on it, and it aint an American Indian, MYOB.
you sir have tiger blood
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
LOL, I find it funny when a non-American thinks they know more about America than Americans. how bout this, if your money has a chick on it, and it aint an American Indian, MYOB.
CO-SIGNED!!!!!

You sir.. I hear.. have tiger blood..
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:41 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
LOL, I find it funny when a non-American thinks they know more about America than Americans. how bout this, if your money has a chick on it, and it aint an American Indian, MYOB.
please .. stop crying ... i never said i knew more about anything .. just a bystander who sees things with a "third party" eye .. LOL ..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:46 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
please .. stop crying ... i never said i knew more about anything .. just a bystander who sees things with a "third party" eye .. LOL ..
Yeah, that explanation is total BS and you know it. If you don't stop with the condescending attitude, I'm just going to have to start suspending your posting privileges.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:52 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Yeah, that explanation is total BS and you know it. If you don't stop with the condescending attitude, I'm just going to have to start suspending your posting privileges.
do what you have to do ... i see ban worthy stuff posted by others all the time on here and nothing is done, and because i post a view of things the way i see it and it doesn't mesh, i am threatened with banning ... LOL .. what was condescending about my post?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
please .. stop crying ... i never said i knew more about anything .. just a bystander who sees things with a "third party" eye .. LOL ..
don't be mad at him bro because he's a totally radical rockstar with tiger blood and adonis DNA. I'm sorry his life is more bitchen then yours.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:53 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
don't be mad at him bro because he's a totally radical rockstar with tiger blood and adonis DNA. I'm sorry his life is more bitchen then yours.
i agree man .. Rev = Winning
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-04-2011, 02:03 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
do what you have to do ... i see ban worthy stuff posted by others all the time on here and nothing is done, and because i post a view of things the way i see it and it doesn't mesh, i am threatened with banning ... LOL .. what was condescending about my post?
You have absolutely nothing intelligent to add to these discussions, which is typical of most of your comments in this section, so you try to cover up your ignorance with a condescending "I'm laughing at how silly you dumb Americans are" attitude. That's not conducive to a rational, intelligent discussion, so it needs to stop.

That doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to post in the politics section if you're not an American. It just means that if you don't know what you are talking about, then try asking some questions, don't just trivialize the issue and throw around veiled insults.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-04-2011, 02:05 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
You have absolutely nothing intelligent to add to these discussions, which is typical of most of your comments in this section, so you try to cover up your ignorance with a condescending "I'm laughing at how silly you dumb Americans are" attitude. That's not conducive to a rational, intelligent discussion, so it needs to stop.

That doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to post in the politics section if you're not an American. It just means that if you don't know what you are talking about, then try asking some questions, don't just trivialize the issue and throw around veiled insults.
is that the same reason my sig was removed?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.