Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
-

- When getting a hug (even on close family members) you ALWAYS give them the "post-hug pat on the back" from the underhook position.

- Bas Rutten is your favourite recording artist

- You check out everyone's ears

...
My favorites.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

1) Whenever you see someone hitting a punching bag in a move or TV you have to direct them on what they are doing wrong. No matter what movie or who it is.

2) When someone puts you in a headlock and does it wrong you have to fix it and let them choke you the proper way

3) When you listen to the radio and say **** I want that as my extrance music.

4) When everyone around you lets out a huge aggrivated sigh when you say something MMA related because they are tired of hearing it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
1) Whenever you see someone hitting a punching bag in a move or TV you have to direct them on what they are doing wrong. No matter what movie or who it is.

2) When someone puts you in a headlock and does it wrong you have to fix it and let them choke you the proper way

3) When you listen to the radio and say **** I want that as my extrance music.

4) When everyone around you lets out a huge aggrivated sigh when you say something MMA related because they are tired of hearing it.
LOL I like your #3!! I already got my song "Man overboard" by Blink 182!! lol....
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Primadawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
1) Whenever you see someone hitting a punching bag in a move or TV you have to direct them on what they are doing wrong. No matter what movie or who it is.

2) When someone puts you in a headlock and does it wrong you have to fix it and let them choke you the proper way

3) When you listen to the radio and say **** I want that as my extrance music.

4) When everyone around you lets out a huge aggrivated sigh when you say something MMA related because they are tired of hearing it.
I get number 4 a lot...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn
I get number 4 a lot...
Yup especially from me that MATT HUGHES is the best a living legend!!! All of my friends and family are GSP fans!! My sister literally kicked me out of her room for praising Matt and bashing GSP!! My dude is not a fan of Matt's however he does admit he is one of the best fighters ever and respects him. I think he gets jealous!! lol..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-11-2009, 07:31 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
My dude is not a fan of Matt's however he does admit he is one of the best fighters ever and respects him. I think he gets jealous!! lol..
You have a dude? Does he work on a dude ranch?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Yup especially from me that MATT HUGHES is the best a living legend!!! All of my friends and family are GSP fans!! My sister literally kicked me out of her room for praising Matt and bashing GSP!! My dude is not a fan of Matt's however he does admit he is one of the best fighters ever and respects him. I think he gets jealous!! lol..
Not a fan of the Hughes?


Pfft
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
You have a dude? Does he work on a dude ranch?
lol no thats just how us Cali people talk..We aren't really bf/gf, but he's my companion is that better? lol..
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Not a fan of the Hughes?


Pfft
No he's not. Guess he can't be perfect huh.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:09 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
lol no thats just how us Cali people talk..We aren't really bf/gf, but he's my companion is that better? lol..
He's your F-Buddy? How very modern of you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.