Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 03-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
But that's not what you're dong, Javier. When someone disagrees with you, you don't enter into a friendly debate with them, you begin an ad hominem attack on people. The fact that they have a different opinion isn't evidence of a different viewpoint, but rather of a lack of intelligence. It makes it very difficult to have a reasonable discussion with you because half the time people are forced to defend themselves from your hyperbolistic straw man accounts of their position.
Chris... Chris is that YOU?????
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:44 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
But that's not what you're dong, Javier. When someone disagrees with you, you don't enter into a friendly debate with them, you begin an ad hominem attack on people. The fact that they have a different opinion isn't evidence of a different viewpoint, but rather of a lack of intelligence. It makes it very difficult to have a reasonable discussion with you because half the time people are forced to defend themselves from your hyperbolistic straw man accounts of their position.
Whatever dude. If you guys don't like my posts or I don't make sense just ignore them. Trust me I could care less.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Whatever dude. If you guys don't like my posts or I don't make sense just ignore them. Trust me I could care less.
Then why post at all????

You just care a little or you're just talking to hear yourself talk....
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:55 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Then why post at all????

You just care a little or you're just talking to hear yourself talk....
Im just Talking Cause I feel Like It and cause I can.


If you don't like it im sorry.

Im not Insulting you or Harassing you so I think I'm with in the code of conduct.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:57 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Then why post at all????

You just care a little or you're just talking to hear yourself talk....
i only post cuz i like reading what i typed ...
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:01 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Whatever dude. If you guys don't like my posts or I don't make sense just ignore them. Trust me I could care less.
I don't want to ignore you, Javier, I want to be able to talk/debate/argue with you 'cause you're a cool, funny smart dude. There are people on these boards that I've put on my ignore list because it makes the forums much more enjoyable to not deal with them, but you're not one of them. This isn't me trying to trash on you, this is me, as friend & senior member of the MHF, trying to offer some advice.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:12 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I don't want to ignore you, Javier, I want to be able to talk/debate/argue with you 'cause you're a cool, funny smart dude. There are people on these boards that I've put on my ignore list because it makes the forums much more enjoyable to not deal with them, but you're not one of them. This isn't me trying to trash on you, this is me, as friend & senior member of the MHF, trying to offer some advice.
Okay I understand. Thank You.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I don't want to ignore you, Javier, I want to be able to talk/debate/argue with you 'cause you're a cool, funny smart dude. There are people on these boards that I've put on my ignore list because it makes the forums much more enjoyable to not deal with them, but you're not one of them. This isn't me trying to trash on you, this is me, as friend & senior member of the MHF, trying to offer some advice.
+1!!
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post
Just got back from Australia, I was at the fight and I thought Fitch won round 3 for sure and probably 2. The crowd really, really, really thought Fitch was going to win. When it was a draw those Aussies got their knickers in a bunch, even though the majority started off BJ fans they thought Fitch got robbed. But, it is what it is.
They were probably just hating cause Siver won! lol.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Max
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
It makes me sick. Matt trains with him once and now everyone is converted to the BJ Nuthuggery!!
As the person who has been hanging off BJ's nuts for the longest I must say its getting pretty crowded down here, but Im ok with it. I dont have the time to come on the site and talk about BJ as much as i used to so its nice to have a little help now and then
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.