Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Okay Miss Foxy you're the champ you know best. It wont happen again I swear

BJ should have won that fight Unanimous, Fitch should retire since he fights for the hell of it and never for a finish.

What do I know I'm just a casual fan that rarely watches MMA I don't even know who this fighters are.
Before you hang in the towel.. I gave my opinion, however I am not crying that Penn did not win. I agree that a draw was the lesser of the two evils. I was fine with that considering I don't know how to professionally judge the fights. I am going by my own opinion I formed from that fight. I am backing up my opinion and your trying to make everyone agree with you and when some of us don't you can't stand it..I can agree to disagree though Javi..
Don't hate on the crown.. haha
Old 02-28-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Before you hang in the towel.. I gave my opinion, however I am not crying that Penn did not win. I agree that a draw was the lesser of the two evils. I was fine with that considering I don't know how to professionally judge the fights. I am going by my own opinion I formed from that fight. I am backing up my opinion and your trying to make everyone agree with you and when some of us don't you can't stand it..I can agree to disagree though Javi..
Don't hate on the crown.. haha
I'm doing the same thing. I'm not trying to convert anyone or for anyone to agree with me. Nobody really cares what I say I just like to let everyone know what I think

Im okay with being the (MICHAEL BISPING/CHAEL SONNEN) of The Matt Hughes Forum
Old 03-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Rev

lol I dont know crap?!?!
OK dude.
Been watching this since the begining and been doing or involved with it for 10 years but you are right guy. I guess I should go out and get your book. What was the title again? Oh! thats right, you're not and expert. Well, niether am I so I guess that just cancels out both of us unless we can find an expert or experts who agree with one of us. OH WAIT!!!! I do have some experts who agree with the way I see it!!!!
All I have to post is, this is Matt's forum and he is not only an expert around here, he is THE expert around here. I probably disagree with him on some things, but most everytime I have made my opinions known, either on this forum or elsewhere about certain fights, his opinions tends to look alot like what I said. So if I dont know .... what's that saying?

BTW- dont flatter yourself into thinking you are the only Sonnen fan around here. I'm with you bro. and get off my girl Missfoxy, I'd hate to see her come through that computer and put an eye scratching on you.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:17 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I'm doing the same thing. I'm not trying to convert anyone or for anyone to agree with me. Nobody really cares what I say I just like to let everyone know what I think

Im okay with being the (MICHAEL BISPING/CHAEL SONNEN) of The Matt Hughes Forum
But that's not what you're dong, Javier. When someone disagrees with you, you don't enter into a friendly debate with them, you begin an ad hominem attack on people. The fact that they have a different opinion isn't evidence of a different viewpoint, but rather of a lack of intelligence. It makes it very difficult to have a reasonable discussion with you because half the time people are forced to defend themselves from your hyperbolistic straw man accounts of their position.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:24 AM
philips4

Just got back from Australia, I was at the fight and I thought Fitch won round 3 for sure and probably 2. The crowd really, really, really thought Fitch was going to win. When it was a draw those Aussies got their knickers in a bunch, even though the majority started off BJ fans they thought Fitch got robbed. But, it is what it is.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:32 AM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
But that's not what you're dong, Javier. When someone disagrees with you, you don't enter into a friendly debate with them, you begin an ad hominem attack on people. The fact that they have a different opinion isn't evidence of a different viewpoint, but rather of a lack of intelligence. It makes it very difficult to have a reasonable discussion with you because half the time people are forced to defend themselves from your hyperbolistic straw man accounts of their position.
HOLY CRAP thats alot of big words in one short post!!!
Old 03-01-2011, 03:34 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
those college guys...always showing off.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:42 AM
Rev

I know, right.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:45 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
those college guys...always showing off.
Sorry about that.

Th philosophy major in me rears his head every now & the whenever people repeatedly use the same logical fallacies.

I'll try not to let it happen again!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Yeah Javi.

LOL