Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Matt admited being bias towards BJ and not liking Fitch.None of this matters because the fight already passed and we will see them
fight again in the summer I bet.

I was really Happy when I saw Matt Posting on the Forums
How many Superstars do that?

With that said I dont think that Telling BJ to survive round 3 helped. Doesn't seem smart, at least to me.

I never said I knew better than none of this people I'm just simply stating my Opinion like everyone else.
Please cite where Matt say's he don't like Fitch?

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 02-28-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Rev

Nice job Javi, now ya done gone and made her mad.
Oh Lord, here we go!! lol
Old 02-28-2011, 08:34 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
He never did. He said he didn't like Fitch's style.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt hughes View Post
as i remember bj got the takedown in round two then went to the back. bj is very good there btw, and went for a rnc. fitch then reversed and did nothing. i had the fight a draw till bj stood up at the end of the round. its not that i dont like fitch i just dont like watching him fight. he just does nothing to finish a fight. i dont think the ufc wants to give him a title shot because he might win. who wants to watch 5 rounds of him fight?

i thought the first round of the german vs george was a 10-8. very one sided and multiple knock downs.
Okay I was a tad bit wrong he said that its not that he doesn't like him, he just doesn't like his fighting But the point is Matt was Biased because he help BJ train, Finds Fitch Boring, and I think he still remembers him and Koscheck calling him out.

I think Fitch did more than enough to win. He was trying to stop Pen in the third Round and was punishing him, I think its a little dumb to say Fitch was just laying on him. How manny times did he punch him and BJ was just wavng his little hand?

Pen tried to end the fight once with a RNC that wasn't even half way in! why not criticize him for that.

Jon's nose was bleeding cause he got hit with a good elbow.
Besides the RNC attemps and that Elbow thats all that BJ did. BJ took him down but did nothing to him. Fitch took BJ down and GNP him even when Fitch was against the cage he was punching BJ's body.

I don't see how anyone can say Fitch wasn't trying to finish and BJ was???
Old 02-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Rev

Trying to finish? If slapping someone with a wet q-tip is trying to finsh, then yeah, he was trying to finish.(not literaly, dont freak out) I didnt see him throwing anythinig that would come a half mile from doing any damage even if BJ let them land flush.
This aint boxing, punches in bunches aint gonna stop a fight if they are not effective.
Jon did what Jon does, He smothered him and prayed for the "D".
Old 02-28-2011, 10:55 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Trying to finish? If slapping someone with a wet q-tip is trying to finsh, then yeah, he was trying to finish.(not literaly, dont freak out) I didnt see him throwing anythinig that would come a half mile from doing any damage even if BJ let them land flush.
This aint boxing, punches in bunches aint gonna stop a fight if they are not effective.Jon did what Jon does, He smothered him and prayed for the "D".
Exactly!! Just because Fitch looked like he did a whole lot it was nothing mma wise!! Fitch's hits weren't anything to label a beating..
Old 02-28-2011, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
This aint boxing, punches in bunches aint gonna stop a fight if they are not effective.
Jon did what Jon does, He smothered him and prayed for the "D".
LOL you're full of take the blinders off.

Whatever....
Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Exactly!! Just because Fitch looked like he did a whole lot it was nothing mma wise!! Fitch's hits weren't anything to label a beating..
Okay Miss Foxy
Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Okay I was a tad bit wrong he said that its not that he doesn't like him, he just doesn't like his fighting But the point is Matt was Biased because he help BJ train, Finds Fitch Boring, and I think he still remembers him and Koscheck calling him out.

I think Fitch did more than enough to win. He was trying to stop Pen in the third Round and was punishing him, I think its a little dumb to say Fitch was just laying on him. How manny times did he punch him and BJ was just wavng his little hand?Pen tried to end the fight once with a RNC that wasn't even half way in! why not criticize him for that.

Jon's nose was bleeding cause he got hit with a good elbow.
Besides the RNC attemps and that Elbow thats all that BJ did. BJ took him down but did nothing to him. Fitch took BJ down and GNP him even when Fitch was against the cage he was punching BJ's body.

I don't see how anyone can say Fitch wasn't trying to finish and BJ was???
Read his blog it's one thing he commented on the forums to us, but he made his opinion very clear on his blog. Just because he trained him doesn't mean Matt is going to fool himself and everybody by making a one-sided opinion.
Secondly, his little hands? He was umm guarding against countless hits that didn't do crap to him so don't excite yourself with your worthless arguments.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Read his blog it's one thing he commented on the forums to us, but he made his opinion very clear on his blog. Just because he trained him doesn't mean Matt is going to fool himself and everybody by making a one-sided opinion.
Secondly, his little hands? He was umm guarding against countless hits that didn't do crap to him so don't excite yourself with your worthless arguments.
Okay Miss Foxy you're the champ you know best. It wont happen again I swear

BJ should have won that fight Unanimous, Fitch should retire since he fights for the hell of it and never for a finish.

What do I know I'm just a casual fan that rarely watches MMA I don't even know who this fighters are.