Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 02-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Matt admited being bias towards BJ and not liking Fitch.None of this matters because the fight already passed and we will see them
fight again in the summer I bet.

I was really Happy when I saw Matt Posting on the Forums
How many Superstars do that?

With that said I dont think that Telling BJ to survive round 3 helped. Doesn't seem smart, at least to me.

I never said I knew better than none of this people I'm just simply stating my Opinion like everyone else.
Please cite where Matt say's he don't like Fitch?

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 02-28-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nice job Javi, now ya done gone and made her mad.
Oh Lord, here we go!! lol
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-28-2011, 08:34 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Please cite where Matt say's he don't like Fitch?
He never did. He said he didn't like Fitch's style.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-28-2011, 08:58 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Please cite where Matt say's he don't like Fitch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt hughes View Post
as i remember bj got the takedown in round two then went to the back. bj is very good there btw, and went for a rnc. fitch then reversed and did nothing. i had the fight a draw till bj stood up at the end of the round. its not that i dont like fitch i just dont like watching him fight. he just does nothing to finish a fight. i dont think the ufc wants to give him a title shot because he might win. who wants to watch 5 rounds of him fight?

i thought the first round of the german vs george was a 10-8. very one sided and multiple knock downs.
Okay I was a tad bit wrong he said that its not that he doesn't like him, he just doesn't like his fighting But the point is Matt was Biased because he help BJ train, Finds Fitch Boring, and I think he still remembers him and Koscheck calling him out.

I think Fitch did more than enough to win. He was trying to stop Pen in the third Round and was punishing him, I think its a little dumb to say Fitch was just laying on him. How manny times did he punch him and BJ was just wavng his little hand?

Pen tried to end the fight once with a RNC that wasn't even half way in! why not criticize him for that.

Jon's nose was bleeding cause he got hit with a good elbow.
Besides the RNC attemps and that Elbow thats all that BJ did. BJ took him down but did nothing to him. Fitch took BJ down and GNP him even when Fitch was against the cage he was punching BJ's body.

I don't see how anyone can say Fitch wasn't trying to finish and BJ was???
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Rev
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Trying to finish? If slapping someone with a wet q-tip is trying to finsh, then yeah, he was trying to finish.(not literaly, dont freak out) I didnt see him throwing anythinig that would come a half mile from doing any damage even if BJ let them land flush.
This aint boxing, punches in bunches aint gonna stop a fight if they are not effective.
Jon did what Jon does, He smothered him and prayed for the "D".
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-28-2011, 10:55 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Trying to finish? If slapping someone with a wet q-tip is trying to finsh, then yeah, he was trying to finish.(not literaly, dont freak out) I didnt see him throwing anythinig that would come a half mile from doing any damage even if BJ let them land flush.
This aint boxing, punches in bunches aint gonna stop a fight if they are not effective.Jon did what Jon does, He smothered him and prayed for the "D".
Exactly!! Just because Fitch looked like he did a whole lot it was nothing mma wise!! Fitch's hits weren't anything to label a beating..
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-28-2011, 10:59 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Trying to finish? If slapping someone with a wet q-tip is trying to finsh, then yeah, he was trying to finish.(not literaly, dont freak out) I didnt see him throwing anythinig that would come a half mile from doing any damage even if BJ let them land flush.
This aint boxing, punches in bunches aint gonna stop a fight if they are not effective.
Jon did what Jon does, He smothered him and prayed for the "D".
LOL you're full of take the blinders off.

Whatever....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Exactly!! Just because Fitch looked like he did a whole lot it was nothing mma wise!! Fitch's hits weren't anything to label a beating..
Okay Miss Foxy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Okay I was a tad bit wrong he said that its not that he doesn't like him, he just doesn't like his fighting But the point is Matt was Biased because he help BJ train, Finds Fitch Boring, and I think he still remembers him and Koscheck calling him out.

I think Fitch did more than enough to win. He was trying to stop Pen in the third Round and was punishing him, I think its a little dumb to say Fitch was just laying on him. How manny times did he punch him and BJ was just wavng his little hand?Pen tried to end the fight once with a RNC that wasn't even half way in! why not criticize him for that.

Jon's nose was bleeding cause he got hit with a good elbow.
Besides the RNC attemps and that Elbow thats all that BJ did. BJ took him down but did nothing to him. Fitch took BJ down and GNP him even when Fitch was against the cage he was punching BJ's body.

I don't see how anyone can say Fitch wasn't trying to finish and BJ was???
Read his blog it's one thing he commented on the forums to us, but he made his opinion very clear on his blog. Just because he trained him doesn't mean Matt is going to fool himself and everybody by making a one-sided opinion.
Secondly, his little hands? He was umm guarding against countless hits that didn't do crap to him so don't excite yourself with your worthless arguments.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-28-2011, 11:09 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Read his blog it's one thing he commented on the forums to us, but he made his opinion very clear on his blog. Just because he trained him doesn't mean Matt is going to fool himself and everybody by making a one-sided opinion.
Secondly, his little hands? He was umm guarding against countless hits that didn't do crap to him so don't excite yourself with your worthless arguments.
Okay Miss Foxy you're the champ you know best. It wont happen again I swear

BJ should have won that fight Unanimous, Fitch should retire since he fights for the hell of it and never for a finish.

What do I know I'm just a casual fan that rarely watches MMA I don't even know who this fighters are.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.