Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-28-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Yeah Dana's opinion is ridiculous! can he even see the fights from his seat?

[
Old 02-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post

I know who is this Dana White guy?!!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post

Its obvious he wants his Baby to win

Its like asking a Mother who is the cutest baby in the world, shes obviously going to say her baby wins.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Rev

Yeah, Dana White. What does he know about mma?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:39 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Yeah, Dana White. What does he know about mma?
dana loves his meal tickets ... BJ says he lost, Dana thinks he won .. who sells more, BJ or Fitch? Rampage says he lost, Dana thinks he won, who is more marketable? Rampage or Lyoto?

Do you think had someone other than bisping spit at someone, Dana wouldn't have said a thing? he tells bisping to calm down .. he is is UK bread and butter ...
Old 02-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Rev

I think its funny that the few fighters that i have read responses about the fight from, say that they feel like BJ won. Dana feels like BJ won, Matt feels like BJ won. Still, in the middle of all these professional's opinions, the everyday people who have regular jobs not involved with mma, know better.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Chuck

Quote:
I think its funny that the few fighters that i have read responses about the fight from, say that they feel like BJ won. Dana feels like BJ won, Matt feels like BJ won. Still, in the middle of all these professional's opinions, the everyday people who have regular jobs not involved with mma, know better.
Excellent post.

Case closed.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Especially when Matt responds to it..He always speaks his mind regardless so he had nothing to win or lose to lie and say Bj did not get that. He was analyzing it as a professional fighter and it's annoying that just because Fitch won the 3rd round that Bj is discounted with his takedowns and other skills in rounds 1 & 2. Geesh.. I swear on everything Matt's comment about a good round 1 and 2 is EXACTLY what I was saying needed to happen and he could just "survive" round 3 once Bj went for the takedown in Round 1.. I impress myself!! haha!!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:07 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Well in their defense, Matt has admitted that he only watches the fights when someone really pulls his interest. So the fans here may have a lot more experience watching than Matt. So they may be better watchers.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Especially when Matt responds to it..He always speaks his mind regardless so he had nothing to win or lose to lie and say Bj did not get that. He was analyzing it as a professional fighter and it's annoying that just because Fitch won the 3rd round that Bj is discounted with his takedowns and other skills in rounds 1 & 2. Geesh.. I swear on everything Matt's comment about a good round 1 and 2 is EXACTLY what I was saying needed to happen and he could just "survive" round 3 once Bj went for the takedown in Round 1.. I impress myself!! haha!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt hughes View Post
to be honest i had bj winning before the 3rd round. then i heard fitch's corner talk before the 3rd and i was for sure bj got the first two. i think bj had more position on fitch and more striking in the second. i might be bias but thats what i saw.
thats what we worked on. taking him down. thats what he brought me out for was to help him with taking him down off the fence. i knew we would have problems in the 3rd and i even told bj to win the first 2 then we can loose the 3rd. that was not a 10-8 round for fitch btw. any questions?
Matt admited being bias towards BJ and not liking Fitch.
None of this matters because the fight already passed and we will see them
fight again in the summer I bet.

I was really Happy when I saw Matt Posting on the Forums
How many Superstars do that?

With that said I dont think that Telling BJ to survive round 3 helped. Doesn't seem smart, at least to me.

I never said I knew better than none of this people I'm just simply stating my Opinion like everyone else.