Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-22-2011, 04:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Dave.. take a breath...

who asked me doesn't matter... I don't know who won. But it was a fun discussion..

The only reason I pointed it out is that you weren't around 5 days before the event and hadn't posted anything.. so I say... sure why not... I will do it again..

Then you come along.. and have to post the exact same thing.. with the exception of your video. But for some reason didn't post the actual fight card...

What prolly would have been the more "normal" thing to do would be to say... "Hey Spiritwalker got the thread out before me.. guys.. I am just sooooo busy....so here are my picks.. and the winner gets the belt sig"...

but instead.. you make another thread.. which is seems that I am not the only one that thought that was a backhand slap move... whatever.... no big deal... I just say it was kinda lame..

but then you get all in a "huff" and are ready to take your toy and go... just a bit ...well.... not happy.
So do you want to do it...or not?

If You do...say yes...and its yours...officially....if not...say now and forever hold your peace...before I actually DO take my toy and go
Old 02-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
So do you want to do it...or not?

If You do...say yes...and its yours...officially....if not...say now and forever hold your peace...before I actually DO take my toy and go

Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM
rearnakedchoke

Jon Fitch vs. B.J. Penn UD
Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera
Dennis Siver vs. George Sotiropoulos
Chris Lytle vs. Brian Ebersole
Chris Camozzi vs. Kyle Noke
PRELIMINARY CARD

Spencer Fisher vs. Ross Pearson
Alexander Gustafsson vs. James Te Huna
Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring
Mark Hunt vs. Chris Tuchscherer
Maciej Jewtuszko vs. Curt Warburton
Tom Blackledge vs. Anthony Perosh
Jason Reinhardt vs. Tiequan Zhang

pulling for penn, but for some reason i see fitch winning ... i am concerned that penn recently said he doesn't like cutting weight, not that it is supposed to be fun, but what happened to the motivated, in shape BJ that turned over a new leaf ... i know, Frankie Edgar happened, but still, we'll see if he can handle the much larger blanket in fitch
Old 02-22-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Wow, all this fighting because of this? Seriously, you guys need to relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Thanks for hijacking Spiritwalker's thread: http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7030
Old 02-22-2011, 05:28 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Dave & Dave, chill man! It's all good! SW stepped in to help out when Tyburn was out for a little while, no one's trying to usurp anything. Then, when Tyburn posted a duplicate thread, we do what we always do when someone comes in second: we give them a hard time! Tyburn's still the "Official" guy, but those of us who already posted in SW's thread would still like to be included in yours.

Seriously, this thread isn't that big a deal! No one should turn this into some kind of internet pissing match, because it's just a bunch of us keyboard warriors guessing on a 50-50 toss! Seriously, it was someone trying to help out & there being a bit of confusion now that the original's back, that's all.

Breath, everyone, breath!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Dave & Dave, chill man! It's all good! SW stepped in to help out when Tyburn was out for a little while, no one's trying to usurp anything. Then, when Tyburn posted a duplicate thread, we do what we always do when someone comes in second: we give them a hard time! Tyburn's still the "Official" guy, but those of us who already posted in SW's thread would still like to be included in yours.

Seriously, this thread isn't that big a deal! No one should turn this into some kind of internet pissing match, because it's just a bunch of us keyboard warriors guessing on a 50-50 toss! Seriously, it was someone trying to help out & there being a bit of confusion now that the original's back, that's all.

David please.. for me.. Goofball... karate-nerd.. I D TEN T.. and many other things..sure.. and warrented sometimes.. but please.. never Dave.... Never liked it..

I'm fine.. I guess Tyburnis just being.. sensitive..
Old 02-22-2011, 05:38 PM

Quote:

+1000000 Thank you VCURamFan
Old 02-22-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:

Hey! Why don't you just stay out of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
+1000000 Thank you VCURamFan
You too buddy!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:47 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
David please.. for me.. Goofball... karate-nerd.. I D TEN T.. and many other things..sure.. and warrented sometimes.. but please.. never Dave.... Never liked it..

I'm fine.. I guess Tyburnis just being.. sensitive..
OK, good. That'll make it a lot easier when you're both & a thread & I only wanna talk to one of you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Hey! Why don't you just stay out of this?
Hahaha, because I love ruining everyone else's entertainment!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:48 PM

I guess I am just at a loss as to why I am being "talked to" as if I did something here... As far as I can tell.. I just posted thread with my predictions and asked everyone what there's were...

Then Tyburn makes an "offical" thread with the same content.. and two people say.."kinda lame"..

Then all of the sudden I am being rude to a mod that has better things to do.. and does this "work" for free.. and such.. and I want to give out sig gifs proclaiming who winners are..

I never said anything.. and I find is sadly laughable.. that someone would get their panties in such a twist.. But I have caused my own fair share of "arugments" and such here... but I refuse to take any blame for this one.