Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Before you go on and on with your drivel he did acknowledge that he thinks Bisping is a tool.. So he was ok with the camps statement, but also said what he thought..Read his post again at the bottom he is not defending anybody.
This is just a perfect opportunity for you to hate on British people.. You have stated on several occasions you don't like British fighters.. Look at this as a human being not a cultural thing. He screwed up.. He knows it so does everyone else, but now it's been blow way out of proportion.
QFT

Thanks Foxy, at least someone reads my posts properly!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Before you go on and on with your drivel he did acknowledge that he thinks Bisping is a tool.. So he was ok with the camps statement, but also said what he thought..Read his post again at the bottom he is not defending anybody.
This is just a perfect opportunity for you to hate on British people.. You have stated on several occasions you don't like British fighters.. Look at this as a human being not a cultural thing. He screwed up.. He knows it so does everyone else, but now it's been blow way out of proportion.
Drivel?? Well aren't you in a pleasant mood today?

Not one thing I posted was directed at Buc Nasty, I simply quoted him because he posted the Wolf's Liar's official response.

I said I could almost understand the British fans defending him because he's one of there own but I questioned if they were really that desperate to cheer for someone. That's not a personal attack on anybody.

Perhaps you should read my post again?? I'm not making it a cultural thing quite the opposite, and I'd love to see where I've posted on "several" occasions I don't like British fighters And now I'm some how hating on British people in general?

Yes he made a mistake and made an apology (sincere?) I was just pointing out that the response from his gym seemed to blame Jorge's camp for Michaels actions. That's pretty lame in my book.

Lay off the Haterade sister. You misunderstand one post of mine about Diaz and now suddenly you're my nemesis... Neat!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
Desperate for a role model?

Even if it had to an MMA fighter it wouldn't be a freaking northerner Chucky boy!
Chucky Boy!!! ROFL.. haven't been called that in years!!!

What's wrong with Northerners???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
QFT

Thanks Foxy, at least someone reads my posts properly!
If I'm guilty of anything it's not crafting my post properly. I read your post bro and like I said I wasn't attacking you at all. I just quoted you and commented primarily on the Wolf's Liar's official response.

I though it was shyte!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Chucky Boy!!! ROFL.. haven't been called that in years!!!

What's wrong with Northerners???

If I'm guilty of anything it's not crafting my post properly. I read your post bro and like I said I wasn't attacking you at all. I just quoted you and commented primarily on the Wolf's Liar's official response.

I though it was shyte!
They talk funny and eat weird stuff!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:36 PM

I miss all the excitement. That's what I get for sleeping in...
Old 03-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Drivel?? Well aren't you in a pleasant mood today?

Not one thing I posted was directed at Buc Nasty, I simply quoted him because he posted the Wolf's Liar's official response.

I said I could almost understand the British fans defending him because he's one of there own but I questioned if they were really that desperate to cheer for someone. That's not a personal attack on anybody.

Perhaps you should read my post again?? I'm not making it a cultural thing quite the opposite, and I'd love to see where I've posted on "several" occasions I don't like British fighters And now I'm some how hating on British people in general?

Yes he made a mistake and made an apology (sincere?) I was just pointing out that the response from his gym seemed to blame Jorge's camp for Michaels actions. That's pretty lame in my book.

Lay off the Haterade sister. You misunderstand one post of mine about Diaz and now suddenly you're my nemesis... Neat!
Haterade? lol. Really.. Oh btw I posted one of the links where you dislike British fighters to your page. I am actually in a good mood. This is nothing Chuck someone gots to give you a hard time..
Old 03-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Haterade? lol. Really.. Oh btw I posted one of the links where you dislike British fighters to your page. I am actually in a good mood. This is nothing Chuck someone gots to give you a hard time..
Ummm... yeah... saw the link....

Forgot about that!!!

I did say "generally" though!!! Does that count?

And I don't need you to give me a hard time... I'M MARRIED!!! I have plenty of that with my wife and FOUR Teenagers at home! LOL
Old 03-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Ummm... yeah... saw the link....

Forgot about that!!!

I did say "generally" though!!! Does that count?

And I don't need you to give me a hard time... I'M MARRIED!!! I have plenty of that with my wife and FOUR Teenagers at home! LOL
Ok I will be nice!! I have 1 teenager and wow!! I can't imagine 4!!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Ok I will be nice!! I have 1 teenager and wow!! I can't imagine 4!!
My youngest turns 14 today. My oldest is 18.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Rev

Quote:
My youngest turns 14 today. My oldest is 18.
DUDE!! You are now on my daily prayer list.