Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Swick and Huerta

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...oger-huerta-in


By no means am I trolling.. Just providing a cool video!! I want to see Roger fight again!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-18-2011, 04:21 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...oger-huerta-in


By no means am I trolling.. Just providing a cool video!! I want to see Roger fight again!!
How is a vid about Swick & Huerta trolling? Does Swick call out Matt again?

(I can't watch the vid at work)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
How is a vid about Swick & Huerta trolling? Does Swick call out Matt again?

(I can't watch the vid at work)
Just for political reasons I posted that.. Oh and no he doesn't its a video of them in Thailand. I love me some Roger.. Um Swick has no love from me at all... Roger aint fighting anytime soon!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-18-2011, 04:25 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Just for political reasons I posted that.. Oh and no he doesn't its a video of them in Thailand. I love me some Roger.. Um Swick has no love from me at all... Roger aint fighting anytime soon!!
O, ummm...ok?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
O, ummm...ok?
Since it was from bjpenn.com dummy!! Hello remember all I post from is bjpenn.com I am secretly trying to help him take over the world. Geesh!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-18-2011, 04:36 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Since it was from bjpenn.com dummy!! Hello remember all I post from is bjpenn.com I am secretly trying to help him take over the world. Geesh!!
O right! I forgot you wee a covert agent for the eneemy that isn't an enemy anymore!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-18-2011, 05:10 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I want to see Huerta fight again just because he laid out that woman beater.
Reply With Quote
Reply

«