Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 02-17-2011, 09:04 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default Beavis and Butthead plan to make fun of UFC later this year

Quote:
Get out your 'Sight for Sore Eyes' Mossimo shirts, over-sized JNCO jeans, grungy red flannels, case of POGs, 'Where in the World is Carmen San Diego' VHS tapes, 3.5 floppy disks of 'Doom' and whatever else you can find in your bag of mid-90s nostalgia, Beavis and Butthead is coming back and according to a recent Rolling Stone article, they will be taking shots at 'Ultimate Fighting Championship wrestling'.
Quote:
"Beavis and Butt-head" is set to debut later this year. Viewers will find the boys taking shots at "Jersey Shore," Ultimate Fighting Championship wrestling and YouTube videos, network president Van Toffler tells Rolling Stone.
Creator Mike Judge ("Office Space," "Extract") -- who went on to find success with "King of the Hill" after "Beavis and Butt-Head" went off the air in 1997 -- will return to the helm of the revamped show and provide the voices of the dimwitted duo, according to Rolling Stone.
The fact that we're going to see Beavis and Butthead back on television and they will be covering MMA should make all of you collectively perform your best air guitar in whatever office you reside in. [Source]
Old 02-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Chris F

classic. I can only imagine what they will say about men rolling around with each other and the card girls.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:30 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

That's so awesome! I have all of the B&B eps on my laptop and started watching them the other day, forgot how funny they are. Even my wife couldn't help but laugh!

Recently, I saw an episode where the Simpsons had MMA, it was pretty funny but I'll bet nothing like B&B!