Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 02-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
it's fine if you want to see him lose ... then in that case, going up is for your own pleasure ... LOL ... but other than you, people are saying he needs to go up in weight to prove something .... i think he will go up and beat anderson, but i don't think he NEEDS to go up to prove anything ....
I am so excited about the Shields fight. I really want to see him succeed in the UFC.. Really I do!! No gsp hating behind it either!!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-16-2011, 06:09 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I am so excited about the Shields fight. I really want to see him succeed in the UFC.. Really I do!! No gsp hating behind it either!!
i kinda like shields too, but i can't see how he wins this fight .... if koscheck could get gsp down once or twice in two fights, i don't know how shields can take gsp down ... if gsp keeps it standing, it's gonna be a long fight for shields ...
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-17-2011, 05:46 AM
lc87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LOL my bad. I thought that guy was welterweight he looks huge for a lightweight.


I didn't know if I missed something. He was a welterweight on season 2 I know.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-17-2011, 11:57 AM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I am so excited about the Shields fight. I really want to see him succeed in the UFC.. Really I do!! No gsp hating behind it either!!
well it looks like you are going to be a little disappointed in the next while because Fitch will pound BJ into oblivion and GSP is on a different level then shields and that fight will be one sided in GSPs favor....look at the bright side though....there is always one of the Diaz brothers pounding someone out...even if it just is some drunk at a bar.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
well it looks like you are going to be a little disappointed in the next while because Fitch will pound BJ into oblivion and GSP is on a different level then shields and that fight will be one sided in GSPs favor....look at the bright side though....there is always one of the Diaz brothers pounding someone out...even if it just is some drunk at a bar.
Lol War NICK Diaz!! haha..
I have all the confidence in Bj.... I actually was chatting with him on twitter last night he was doing a conversation thing with his fans.. I was so excited.. I didn't know what to ask so dumb ol' me did the usual I love you Bj lol!!!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-17-2011, 03:28 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Lol War NICK Diaz!! haha..
I have all the confidence in Bj.... I actually was chatting with him on twitter last night he was doing a conversation thing with his fans.. I was so excited.. I didn't know what to ask so dumb ol' me did the usual I love you Bj lol!!!
You shoulda