Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn
You've lived in the places I've lived...am I stalking you? Ever live in FL?

No but I have tons of family there. I've lived in KY, CA, MO, TX, Germany, ME, SC, CT, NH, PA, and now NC. Maybe that's all the states, it's hard to keep track after a while. Growing up with my dad in the Army we moved 16 times in 14 years. Mom finally said no more moving and we lived in the same town while I was in high school. I've lived in several cities in TX and spent more years there than anywhere else.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 03-06-2009, 02:00 AM
Primadawn

Did you live at Ft. Leonard Wood? That's not far from where I grew up--maybe an hour.

I've only lived in MO, FL, NY and PA. I feel so inadequate now..
Old 03-06-2009, 02:01 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Did you live at Ft. Leonard Wood? That's not far from where I grew up--maybe an hour.

i've lived in Florida
Old 03-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

No, I lived in Gatewood. Just outside of Doniphan which is near Poplar Bluff. Almost in the little boothill in the southeast corner of MO. My dad was stationed at Ft Leonardwood at some point in his reservist career and before I was born and my brothers both did basic there.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 03-06-2009, 02:25 AM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
No, I lived in Gatewood. Just outside of Doniphan which is near Poplar Bluff. Almost in the little boothill in the southeast corner of MO. My dad was stationed at Ft Leonardwood at some point in his reservist career and before I was born and my brothers both did basic there.

~Amy
My mom grew up near Poplar Bluff in Piedmont! (Yep, I come from a LONG line of hillbillies!) and my dad grew up in Dexter!

Put those two together and you get pure Prima!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
My mom grew up near Poplar Bluff in Piedmont! (Yep, I come from a LONG line of hillbillies!) and my dad grew up in Dexter!

Put those two together and you get pure Prima!

No wonder we get along. Some family history: My grandpa John still lives there in Gatewood. He's crazy though. He might shoot anyone who gets too close to his house. And cousin Kyle, the schizophrenic one, lives there too. Last psychotic break had him walking naked thru downtown Doniphan looking for a girl to marry, was calling himself Jesus. True story. Cousin Kathy moved to Jonesboro Arkansas and is a Wiccan. Cousin Kevin is back in jail. Karlton is off the drugs now I think. That is the second family Grandpa John had....with his cousin's wife. It's why the FL family doesn't talk much to the others. My dad is from the first wife, Mabel. There were 9 of them that survived to adulthood. I gots me some stories, love.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 03-06-2009, 04:57 AM
Primadawn

Quote:
No wonder we get along. Some family history: My grandpa John still lives there in Gatewood. He's crazy though. He might shoot anyone who gets too close to his house. And cousin Kyle, the schizophrenic one, lives there too. Last psychotic break had him walking naked thru downtown Doniphan looking for a girl to marry, was calling himself Jesus. True story. Cousin Kathy moved to Jonesboro Arkansas and is a Wiccan. Cousin Kevin is back in jail. Karlton is off the drugs now I think. That is the second family Grandpa John had....with his cousin's wife. It's why the FL family doesn't talk much to the others. My dad is from the first wife, Mabel. There were 9 of them that survived to adulthood. I gots me some stories, love.

~Amy
That really must be why we get along! My dad sounds like your grandpa! Always threatening to shoot people! My brother has shot himself by accident...twice...I have a cousin who's a wiccan too! I also have an uncle who was murdered in public by his scorned girlfriend after he went back to his wife, a cousin who was fired for embezzling, and a great grandfather who made all his wives change their middle names to "May"...
Old 03-06-2009, 04:59 AM
Chuck

Quote:

~Amy
Damn!!!

Now that family tree is a stick right there!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:24 AM
Stump Rules!

The worlds best dressed man is Brad Pitt naked!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-06-2009, 06:28 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
The worlds best dressed man is Brad Pitt naked!
he's getting old, fast. i think Jolie is sucking out his life force.