Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 02-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
K. So leave her 2 yr old baby and husband to fend for themselves while both she and the child die during birth or in the course there of.

This is hardly murder.

Your wasting lives for no reason. The survival of the child is not even in question. It will not live... Where is the sense in depriving her husband and daughter of a wife and mother?
Or, leave it in GOD's hands and ask that His Will will be done regardless of the outcome. That's called faith.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
It is because the child is a threat to the mothers life it's not simply a question of whether the child will live or die there are other lives in the balance.. There is a very strong possibility the mother will die if carried to term.
That's the opinion of the doctors. To put the opinion of a doctor above your faith in GOD is a sin. End of story.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:26 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
how many children have you given birth to, or at least witnessed?

what kind of doctor are you exactly?

and don't you claim to be a christian? exactly where does God fit into this equation for you? God decides who dies not you. You are condemning God for killing the mother when it is His choice to or not to, then you, who have no right to take life will flippantly take the baby's life.

It is God's life to take, not yours or hers.

with this exact same logic i can kill ANYONE i want under the pretense of saving lives, meaning i could kill chuck smith and save countless babies' lives from abortion..... absurd? yes, but the exact same logic
I dont think God decides at all who lives or dies...God in my opinion only decides who lives in heaven after they move on from this world.

if God truly decided who lived and died then a lot of innocent children would still be here.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
I dont think God decides at all who lives or dies...God in my opinion only decides who lives in heaven after they move on from this world.

if God truly decided who lived and died then a lot of innocent children would still be here.
Nope, GOD decides who lives or die. NOTHING on this planet, not even a single insect dies without GOD's permission.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:13 AM
cheachea

He is against abortion. That clip was at the end of the radio program called Pastor's Perspective. On the next day's radio program he talked about it more and explained it more on the Wed, 09 Feb 2011 edition. This is the next days broadcast :
http://www.kwve.com/podcasts/01%20Pa...2002_09_11.m4a

http://feeds.feedburner.com/kwve/pastorsperspective

He talks about it at about the 2/5 mark.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:20 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Nope, GOD decides who lives or die. NOTHING on this planet, not even a single insect dies without GOD's permission.
well believe what ever you want but i dont see it that way at all.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
well believe what ever you want but i dont see it that way at all.
Matthew 10:29-31, Jesus says:
"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Fatherís care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So donít be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

It doesn't matter what I think, it doesn't matter what you think. All that matters is what GOD says.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Or, leave it in GOD's hands and ask that His Will will be done regardless of the outcome. That's called faith.
If God wants this woman to die there is nothing anyone could do to stop him.

Indeed God's grace will be good enough for her and I hope she raises her other daughter to have the same amount of caring this woman shows. This is obviously not an easy decision for her.

I'm sorry I couldn't tell this womans 2 yr old daughter that her mother had to die for a child that would not live to be born. Maybe you guys can but i can't.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
If God wants this woman to die there is nothing anyone could do to stop him.

Indeed God's grace will be good enough for her and I hope she raises her other daughter to have the same amount of caring this woman shows. This is obviously not an easy decision for her.

I'm sorry I couldn't tell this womans 2 yr old daughter that her mother had to die for a child that would not live to be born. Maybe you guys can but i can't.
You're assuming that her death is a given if she doesn't have the abortion, based solely on the doctor's opinions. There are many problems with that.

1. Doctors can be wrong. Even medical science itself can be wrong. Meaning that just because every doctor's "professional opinion" says one thing, doesn't mean it's the truth.

2. Doctors are human beings. Putting your faith in their expertise and knowledge is still putting your faith in men and is the very definition of foolishness in the Bible.

3. Nothing is impossible for GOD. Do you think it's beyond His power to heal these twins and allow the mother to live and deliver them safely?
Old 02-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Matthew 10:29-31, Jesus says:
"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Fatherís care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So donít be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

It doesn't matter what I think, it doesn't matter what you think. All that matters is what GOD says.
thats one of my most favourite passages of scripture