Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-13-2011, 07:24 AM

I wasn't impressed with Hammils win over Tito and I think this is an easy win for Rampage.

He can neautralise his wrestling and is one of the best at getting back to his feet. And still his hands remain some of the best and most powerful
Old 02-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I dont like the ideal of this match-up
Old 02-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Miss Foxy

I don't think Rampage would be too difficult for Hamill to control if he gets him on the ground. Obviously he is dangerous standing up. If he can get him down then tire him out on the ground he will be ok.. I think he needs some training with someone very heavy handed and just overall heavy..
Old 02-14-2011, 02:37 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Pride View Post
After Hamill's last fight against Tito, I remember Dana saying Hamill was going to get a top 10 opponent. When they gave him Phil Davis I was rather upset. Especially after they gave Tito, who lost, lil Nog. So I'm quite happy to see Hamill getting Rampage and think if he sticks to wrestling he'll win this one.

Also psyched to see someone else fight Rampage. I thought it was pointless to do Rampage vs Rashad 2
rampage is a better match-up for hamill, although he is still gonna get ktfo ... mr. wonderful would make hamill look silly like jon jones did
Old 02-15-2011, 04:15 PM
CAVEMAN

If the same Rampage that fought Hendo shows up, Hamill might be in for a long night. Rampage pretty much neutralized Hendo's wrestling and Hendo is no slouch!
Old 02-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Miss Foxy

I am hoping Rampage keeps eating himself into an oblivion.. Pretty much will have to lose all that weight and won't have time to really train!! Oh please I just want Matt Hamill to win!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 04:42 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I am hoping Rampage keeps eating himself into an oblivion.. Pretty much will have to lose all that weight and won't have time to really train!! Oh please I just want Matt Hamill to win!!!
I like Hamill and I hope he does win! I just hope he does not try standing with Rampage. If Hamill can get it to the ground, his chances are much better.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN View Post
I like Hamill and I hope he does win! I just hope he does not try standing with Rampage. If Hamill can get it to the ground, his chances are much better.
Exactly.. I hope Rampage is gassed out so he can sub him that's how I want the fight to go. I sooooo don't want this to be a standing match!! Oh no!!
Old 02-15-2011, 08:20 PM
Hughes fanboy

Winner gets a free value meal at Burger King!!

I'm praying Hamill takes this one

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 02-16-2011, 03:20 PM
billwilliams70

Why did Silva pull out?

Later.