Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Miss Foxy

I love Matt Hamill.. He won my heart a long time ago and especially how humble he was when he fought Tito..I promise if I hear one joke towards his hearing I will quit my gsp bashing, chael and bj n/hugging and focus on destroying the life of whoever says mean comments! I am a mother of a child who is deaf in his right ear so I will go on attack like a sow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise....

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 02-11-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:08 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I love Matt Hamill.. He won my heart a long time ago and especially how humble he was when he fought Tito..I promise if I hear one joke towards his hearing I will quit my gsp bashing, chael and bj n/hugging and focus on destroying the life of whoever says mean comments! I am a mother of a child who is deaf in his right ear so I will go on attack like a sow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise....
Didn't know thier was any jokes about his being deaf! I've read some stuff on here that I thought was abit over the line but I haven't seen that and hope not to.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
Didn't know thier was any jokes about his being deaf! I've read some stuff on here that I thought was abit over the line but I haven't seen that and hope not to.
Oh no not here I am sorry what I meant in the mma community. Like pre-fight hype talk. I remember his last fight after when he was talking people made fun of him it was sad :/
Old 02-13-2011, 06:53 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Oh no not here I am sorry what I meant in the mma community. Like pre-fight hype talk. I remember his last fight after when he was talking people made fun of him it was sad :/
Stuff like that is what aggravates me about alot of so called MMA fans! I've read stuff that was so rude,disrespectful and stupid by so called MMA fans that I've wondered if they were real fans or smart aleck Children. To make fun of the disabled is pathetic!