Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 02-10-2011, 01:10 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
So many bars for Chael--arm bars, jail bars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
For real?
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
He's a Republican and they don't do that.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...ntinues-verbal

It looks like Chael Sonnen (#2 BJPenn.com MW) isn't done with his verbal assault on Anderson Silva (#1 BJPenn.com MW).

Sonnen had choice words for the reigning UFC Middleweight Champion, Silva, following his UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort victory over Vitor Belfort, but more comments have surfaced on PaulLazenby.com.

In his latest tirade, he explains how he feels he's 5-1 against the champion.

"Here's a little something for you "pocket protector/number cruncher" types: I hit Anderson Silva with more unanswered, undefended strikes than any fighter has landed on an opponent in the history of combat sports. Go count 'em up, Poindexters. I struck him more times than Quasimodo struck the church bell at Notre Dame. I hit him so many times that I stopped fighting because my fists bouncing off his melon were ringing so loudly that it sounded like a bell, and I thought that the round, and the fight, were over. Actually, that's not true--I actually stopped out of mercy and boredom. God knows, if he hit me with a TENTH of the undefended shots I hit him with, the ref would have pulled him off me faster than a meth-head pulls the foil off a dozen shoplifted Dristan tablets. I hit him enough to have the fight stopped FIVE TIMES, in FIVE separate rounds. Therefore, I consider myself 5-1 against him, even allowing for his tainted triangle which only came after I thought the fight was over, and I had already turned the side of his head into a bowl of porridge with my fists."

Uncle Chael is at it again!!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

All pretty funny till....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
even allowing for his tainted triangle which only came after I thought the fight was over, and I had already turned the side of his head into a bowl of porridge with my fists."

then he just comes across as....

__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
All pretty funny till....




then he just comes across as....

Sometimes I wish he would just be quiet. It's fine to an extent, but he doesn't need to disrespect as much as he does.. But I still love him!!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-10-2011, 10:13 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...ntinues-verbal

It looks like Chael Sonnen (#2 BJPenn.com MW) isn't done with his verbal assault on Anderson Silva (#1 BJPenn.com MW).

Sonnen had choice words for the reigning UFC Middleweight Champion, Silva, following his UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort victory over Vitor Belfort, but more comments have surfaced on PaulLazenby.com.

In his latest tirade, he explains how he feels he's 5-1 against the champion.

"Here's a little something for you "pocket protector/number cruncher" types: I hit Anderson Silva with more unanswered, undefended strikes than any fighter has landed on an opponent in the history of combat sports. Go count 'em up, Poindexters. I struck him more times than Quasimodo struck the church bell at Notre Dame. I hit him so many times that I stopped fighting because my fists bouncing off his melon were ringing so loudly that it sounded like a bell, and I thought that the round, and the fight, were over. Actually, that's not true--I actually stopped out of mercy and boredom. God knows, if he hit me with a TENTH of the undefended shots I hit him with, the ref would have pulled him off me faster than a meth-head pulls the foil off a dozen shoplifted Dristan tablets. I hit him enough to have the fight stopped FIVE TIMES, in FIVE separate rounds. Therefore, I consider myself 5-1 against him, even allowing for his tainted triangle which only came after I thought the fight was over, and I had already turned the side of his head into a bowl of porridge with my fists."

Uncle Chael is at it again!!
LOL that's My Boy

Cant Wait to see what J.B has to say
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
So how can I make a deal with you so you'll quit bashing GSP?
The day that Tyburn embraces Bj Penn!! It would never happen!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
The day that Tyburn embraces Bj Penn!! It would never happen!
:-(
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-11-2011, 01:07 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
All pretty funny till....
then he just comes across as....

Hmmm...I think he's more like...

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 02-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,628
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...ntinues-verbal

It looks like Chael Sonnen (#2 BJPenn.com MW) isn't done with his verbal assault on Anderson Silva (#1 BJPenn.com MW).

Sonnen had choice words for the reigning UFC Middleweight Champion, Silva, following his UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort victory over Vitor Belfort, but more comments have surfaced on PaulLazenby.com.

In his latest tirade, he explains how he feels he's 5-1 against the champion.

"Here's a little something for you "pocket protector/number cruncher" types: I hit Anderson Silva with more unanswered, undefended strikes than any fighter has landed on an opponent in the history of combat sports. Go count 'em up, Poindexters. I struck him more times than Quasimodo struck the church bell at Notre Dame. I hit him so many times that I stopped fighting because my fists bouncing off his melon were ringing so loudly that it sounded like a bell, and I thought that the round, and the fight, were over. Actually, that's not true--I actually stopped out of mercy and boredom. God knows, if he hit me with a TENTH of the undefended shots I hit him with, the ref would have pulled him off me faster than a meth-head pulls the foil off a dozen shoplifted Dristan tablets. I hit him enough to have the fight stopped FIVE TIMES, in FIVE separate rounds. Therefore, I consider myself 5-1 against him, even allowing for his tainted triangle which only came after I thought the fight was over, and I had already turned the side of his head into a bowl of porridge with my fists."

Uncle Chael is at it again!!
Some funny stuff. But, yeah, the "tainted triangle..." is just horse manure. He ruined it at that point.

Melissa, you need to tell him he needs to learn "when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em."

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Hmmm...I think he's more like...



Like Melissa said, he needs to learn when to stifle.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 02-11-2011, 03:38 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...ntinues-verbal

It looks like Chael Sonnen (#2 BJPenn.com MW) isn't done with his verbal assault on Anderson Silva (#1 BJPenn.com MW).

Sonnen had choice words for the reigning UFC Middleweight Champion, Silva, following his UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort victory over Vitor Belfort, but more comments have surfaced on PaulLazenby.com.

In his latest tirade, he explains how he feels he's 5-1 against the champion.

"Here's a little something for you "pocket protector/number cruncher" types: I hit Anderson Silva with more unanswered, undefended strikes than any fighter has landed on an opponent in the history of combat sports. Go count 'em up, Poindexters. I struck him more times than Quasimodo struck the church bell at Notre Dame. I hit him so many times that I stopped fighting because my fists bouncing off his melon were ringing so loudly that it sounded like a bell, and I thought that the round, and the fight, were over. Actually, that's not true--I actually stopped out of mercy and boredom. God knows, if he hit me with a TENTH of the undefended shots I hit him with, the ref would have pulled him off me faster than a meth-head pulls the foil off a dozen shoplifted Dristan tablets. I hit him enough to have the fight stopped FIVE TIMES, in FIVE separate rounds. Therefore, I consider myself 5-1 against him, even allowing for his tainted triangle which only came after I thought the fight was over, and I had already turned the side of his head into a bowl of porridge with my fists."

Uncle Chael is at it again!!
Dear Chael,

More kids in America have bruises from foam balls then Anderson did after that fight. Speaking of balls, those same foam balls are more then you have ever had. Opps, I just dropped them, wish you knew what that was like.

While were at it, I am pretty good in math. So to show you some mad skills I will display them for you. 124, the number of seconds left in the fight before you got caught, Again. 8, the number of seconds it took for you to tap, 1, the number of loses to Silva and 0, the number of titles you have held.

In closing, in the end your nothing more then the guy who cheated and choked when it mattered the most, like Shaq at the foul line, its to be expected.

Logrus
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.