Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 02-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
God bless you man. I hope oyu find the answers you are looking for and come to be more enlightened than you have demonstrated. Good luck with that. I am sure we will all be praying for you and this endeavor. Thanks for the compliment btw the bible says unless you become as a little child you will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. SO I guess be called a little child is the nicest thing you have ever said. Thanks

I will continue to look for answers to many questions. That's why I venture here from time to time.. sorry you couldn't provide them for me.

Have a truely wonderful day!
Old 02-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I will continue to look for answers to many questions. That's why I venture here from time to time.. sorry you couldn't provide them for me.

Have a truely wonderful day!
The answers is found in the word of God and not human reason. Till you get that you will never find peace or truth. I cannot give you answers you are not ready to hear them but in time maybe you will maybe oyu won't it all depends on how willing oyu are to submit to the leading of the holy spirit and if you are willing to let faith guide you. You put yourself at a disadvantage when you discredit the foundation based solely on you own ability to reason it. And truly open mind will exlpore every relam of possibility and not ignore the realm of faiht simply because it does nto compute with their finte reasoning skills. I honestly do hope oyu find the answers you seek man
Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
spare me you ignorance and hatred of the scripture. You made the claim now you have the burden. BTW the History Channel (hardly evangelical) did a show with all the things you listed and have proven scientifically they were plausible in their day and age. as for dinosaurs well that is a non issue because most scholars do nto think that either of them are such but actually describe modern creatures. So thanks again for your hilarious foolishness. Glad I can fill in for Dave while he away and give you a target for your complete asinine mentality. Now either prove it is false or shut your lying tongue son of Satan
This post was completely uncalled for. The next time you feel the need to say things of this nature, take it to PM instead where it can be hashed out there or ignored. You could have said the same exact thing with different words and made more of a positive impact on the situation. Instead, you actually made it worse because SW has every right to just completely ignore you and write you off instead of thinking about what you had to say. When someone speaks to me the way you posted above, I always dismiss them because they are wasting my time with the anger. I don't even give them a chance to finish. Also, keep in mind that there are many other seekers out there reading this forum. Your words are not helping them to see Christ in you.

I don't want to start taking action against you as you've been doing better lately with your wording but I will if this kind of thing continues.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 02-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
The answers is found in the word of God and not human reason. Till you get that you will never find peace or truth. I cannot give you answers you are not ready to hear them but in time maybe you will maybe oyu won't it all depends on how willing oyu are to submit to the leading of the holy spirit and if you are willing to let faith guide you. You put yourself at a disadvantage when you discredit the foundation based solely on you own ability to reason it. And truly open mind will exlpore every relam of possibility and not ignore the realm of faiht simply because it does nto compute with their finte reasoning skills. I honestly do hope oyu find the answers you seek man

MUCH better. Same thing using different words. Better impact.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 02-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
This post was completely uncalled for. The next time you feel the need to say things of this nature, take it to PM instead where it can be hashed out there or ignored. You could have said the same exact thing with different words and made more of a positive impact on the situation. Instead, you actually made it worse because SW has every right to just completely ignore you and write you off instead of thinking about what you had to say. When someone speaks to me the way you posted above, I always dismiss them because they are wasting my time with the anger. I don't even give them a chance to finish. Also, keep in mind that there are many other seekers out there reading this forum. Your words are not helping them to see Christ in you.

I don't want to start taking action against you as you've been doing better lately with your wording but I will if this kind of thing continues.

~Amy
I did it just to wake up you MODs No as I said spiritwalker is a lot like me in that he hears better when he is hit in the head with it than when someone tip toes around the issue. I feel it served its purpose and I think he knows how I really feel baout the whole thing. I do hope he finds the answers I just wish he would stop trying to do it on his own power.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I did it just to wake up you MODs No as I said spiritwalker is a lot like me in that he hears better when he is hit in the head with it than when someone tip toes around the issue. I feel it served its purpose and I think he knows how I really feel baout the whole thing. I do hope he finds the answers I just wish he would stop trying to do it on his own power.
Then my advice to you is to take it to PMs to keep it private but still have your say. I do not want others to be kept from Christ when they read things on this forum posted by Christians. I've listened to many a non-believer say that Christians are what kept/keeps them away from God.

edited to add a smiley

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 02-02-2011, 09:21 PM

Ah man,

Only Neezar to comment on my post and i was worried it would be contreversial!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
The answers is found in the word of God and not human reason.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:27 PM

Also,

Lets be fair WE CANNOT PROVE the Bible because it requires faith.

To follow Jesus does defy logic, and to believe in it is peculiar - it is crazy when you break it down. Moreover it is the hardest path to choose because God challenges and challenges us until eventually we are like "little christs" albeit with our sin that dwells.

So one always needs an element of faith to believe otherwise it wouldn't be faith.

Science equally cannot prove anything 100% - it is the study of how something reacts when you do something - do enough tests, see the same reaction and bang you have your theory but it is never 100% certain.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post
Ah man,

Only Neezar to comment on my post and i was worried it would be contreversial!
You sound disappointed; I'm just not sure if it's because only Neezar commented or that it wasn't controversial.

Just teasing ya, Jon!