Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 02-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Moses wrote it through the inspriation of God. Most scholars believe it was while he was on Mt Sinai that God himslef gave Moses the story of creation. This is why there is two accounts one summary and one detailed.
ahhhhh.... Moses... wrote it.... not anyone else.. not any of the other people... Moses.. "some guy" choosen by God...

There is a big difference between Fact and Faith.
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 02-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
ahhhhh.... Moses... wrote it.... not anyone else.. not any of the other people... Moses.. "some guy" choosen by God...

There is a big difference between Fact and Faith.
Yet a huge straw man from spiritwalker You are a riot. You try to hide behind this rouse that you want to seek answers but really you are a religious bigot he has no real desire to seek anything but what will fit into your rose colored glasses God bless man and good luck wiht that I am not wasting my time with you. You asked who wrote it I answered and if you think that is wrong then put up a counter arguemnt or shut up ant let eh adults talk as you say.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 02-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,484
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Leaving to Stay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKa0BNk_4tA
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 02-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Yet a huge straw man from spiritwalker You are a riot. You try to hide behind this rouse that you want to seek answers but really you are a religious bigot he has no real desire to seek anything but what will fit into your rose colored glasses God bless man and good luck wiht that I am not wasting my time with you. You asked who wrote it I answered and if you think that is wrong then put up a counter arguemnt or shut up ant let eh adults talk as you say.
I didn't say Moses didn't write that passage.. I actaully knew that he wrote is.. as reported by history... but with many retellings.. or different interpertations.. even at the source.. it could be that it was differnt very easily.

I am hardly a bigot.. your just being closed minded..Sorry you can't see past that. Even some church officals I know are more willing to discuss the facts of the Bible.


What's worse? A person that searches???? Or one that refuses to look? The answer is in the Bible.

You said "I challenge you to show 1 single error in the bible.".. I did.. at least as I see it.. many people of Faith also understand that this is probably a definition of time... prefectly valid point.. yet you really belive that the human body could stand up for that long??? I can give you a better argument FOR Moses living that long.. than your reasoning.

As far as Moses goes.. he was choosen by God.. sure.. but he was also "some guy".
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno

Last edited by Spiritwalker; 02-04-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 02-04-2011, 11:43 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
The romans did not have an oral tradtion. That is more of an uncle bob's fish tale. They are not the same thing, plus by that time the were writing and we have the historical account so not sure I see you point. You are talking about pineapples when chuck and I were spekaing of grapes.

Also thanks for proving my point about public schools as well. You want to know why no one believe the truth anymore than just look at what you posted


sheesh.............

gotta leave this thread too.........

Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 02-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Blade
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Now either prove it is false or shut your lying tongue son of Satan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Not cool and totally unnecessary.

Represent Christ bro.



What f*cking planet are you people on!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 02-05-2011, 07:44 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post


What f*cking planet are you people on!?!?!
Uranus how baout you?
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 02-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

Just to clarify I know the bible is 100% right but I can't prove it as fact is all.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post
Just to clarify I know the bible is 100% right but I can't prove it as fact is all.
I knew that is what you meant man never doubted you. I was just making sure everyone else skeptics and all knew. Since none of us were alive it is impossible to verify things, but the same holds true to other people and events in hitory as well. Sad thing is no one doubts those and they have less verifiable evidences than the bible.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 02-06-2011, 12:41 PM
cubsfan47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In before lock!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.